General Sale March 30th for Chicago, Toronto, Boston, New York + PRESALE 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I pulled up section 201 row 7 right away for the Giants Stadium venue presale, but there was an error right before I hit the final confirmation button!? :doh:So I had to start all over and got section 204 row8 for $55 each...not too bad.

There does not seem to be as much as buzz on here via the U2 presale codes as there was last week. Not sure why that is.

Did folks burn through all their codes last week?

If not, for folks who didn't and went in today, was it as painless as last time around?

I used my code for one GA for NY 1 last week...am going to use it again for a GA for Vancouver in about 15 mins., and saving the other two for 2010 (I am of the thought that they won't issue new codes for 2010...) I was going for two $95 seats for NY2 and didn't want to use my U2.com code for that, I figured it would be an easier get than GAs anyway.

Hey. Looking for any unused codes. I'm so frustrated with this whole process. All I want is one GA ticket for Boston. I was online at 10:00:10 yesterday morning and was unable to find a single GA ticket. I even missed class for it. Fortunately they added a show but I doubt I'll be able to a get a GA ticket at this rate.

Any unused codes are welcome: jeef690@gmail.com or via PM.

Thanks!

I pulled up section 201 row 7 right away for the Giants Stadium venue presale, but there was an error right before I hit the final confirmation button!? :doh:So I had to start all over and got section 204 row8 for $55 each...not too bad.

Still great... I just got Sec 340 for $30 bucks because those 200 never showed up for me... I am going to the first show with better tickets, so just want to get in the building the 2nd night.

ugh whatever i will have to deal with the stupid level 254 seats i have... theres no hope.... i really wish i have a better seat especially because i havn't seen U2 at all and most of you guys have gone to many many shows.... its all really hard.... :sad:

Still great... I just got Sec 340 for $30 bucks because those 200 never showed up for me... I am going to the first show with better tickets, so just want to get in the building the 2nd night.

My friend couldn't pull up anything that he was happy with. I used my U2.com code for 4 GAs to the 1st Gillette (my husband and both kids are BIG fans as well), and I was hoping to get something for the 2nd Giants Stadium show, so I'm psyched. Still praying that by some miracle I'll end up with 2 GAs, then I can sell these at face value to someone that got shut out.

Pulled up section 307... $55... row 20...

I'm not that great with giants stadium, but wonder how many rows in the 300 sections...

Anyway, I threw them back... I want behind the stage.

So no Boston link or maybe they didn't do it...

Weird, twice I got section 308, rows 26 and 9, for $95. So one section over, but lower gave lower price?

Threw them back and got behind the stage, section 139, row 41, so I took them. Is that all the way in the back? Hoping for better seats to DC with my breathe code..

I got an email from Gillette but when I tried the link just now I got a 'Sorry this event does not exist any more' page from TM.

Weird, twice I got section 308, rows 26 and 9, for $95. So one section over, but lower gave lower price?

Threw them back and got behind the stage, section 139, row 41, so I took them. Is that all the way in the back? Hoping for better seats to DC with my breathe code..

I hear that.... I got 340... row 22... 30 bucks behind the stage and I think that's better than a lot of high ups because you are closer to the stage even if you are in front of it... but I may be wrong.

If I'm going to be that high up, might as well pay the least amount as possible.

You think 95 bucks would be the first ten rows or something. 308 doesn't row 26 doesn't seem worth that price... they should be 55...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE whomever finds a link for Gillette venue code, please message me! I will be sooo thankful.
I used my U2 code for Europe presale and I was not able to go through yesterday during general sale and I am dying to go to Boston concert since I live here now! PLEASE!

I hear that.... I got 340... row 22... 30 bucks behind the stage and I think that's better than a lot of high ups because you are closer to the stage even if you are in front of it... but I may be wrong.

If I'm going to be that high up, might as well pay the least amount as possible.

You think 95 bucks would be the first ten rows or something. 308 doesn't row 26 doesn't seem worth that price... they should be 55...

I agree, the price structuring seems close to arbitrary.

So GA's are hopeless again? *sigh*...

I don't think i'll ever get GA this tour
If you mean for Chicago, the "boots" presale intentionally omitted the GA's. They're saving them for the u2.com presale people.

If you mean for Chicago, the "boots" presale intentionally omitted the GA's. They're saving them for the u2.com presale people.

I hope you are right. I got a second "boots" u2.com membership to hopefully land 4 GA's for the second show. I got 2 for the first Chicago show with my "horizon" membership and I am saving my other 2 tickets from that for Vegas.

Oh really? But by the time the u2 subscribers "boots" members get a chance won't the GA's all be sold out? That is what happened last time...

Oh really? But by the time the u2 subscribers "boots" members get a chance won't the GA's all be sold out? That is what happened last time...
Who knows? :shrug:
Theoretically there should be fewer people with access to the u2.com presale for the second show.

What are the chances U2 will have a 3rd leg or add a 3rd NY show?

I still have my presale (2 tix left) and am not sure if I should hold out from tomorrows Presale in the hopes another NY show will pop up. Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom