General Sale - Friday March 20th - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Per household is the billing address, we had tickets cancelled on the last tour as two cards had the same billing address and yes they were different gigs.
I wouldnt risk using the same billing address for more than 1 gig not with TM.

Tickets still available for Wembley,section 531 came up at £30,not bad section at all,near side of stage

What an assholes there at UK Ticketmaster. I could buy up to 20 tickets on one household/creditcard address here in Holland, no problem, I already got them all in hand.

Per household is the billing address, we had tickets cancelled on the last tour as two cards had the same billing address and yes they were different gigs.
I wouldnt risk using the same billing address for more than 1 gig not with TM.

Did,nt happen with me!

i bought tickets for Dublin, London & Cardiff on the vertigo tour with the same card

Is there a Dublin 3 date at all? Or is it a waiting game?

We're waiting. It MAY go onsale right after the other 2 are sold out(which could be any minute since they already are) or it could be announced later, with a proper presale and going on sale later and such.

or it wasn't allowed by the council and won't happen at all. :(

Some rear sections are showing for GBP30 tix - I just saw section 538, row 20. Is 20 a high numbered row? it's also sometimes saying no tix so GBP30 allocation is running dry.
(wembley)

Did,nt happen with me!

i bought tickets for Dublin, London & Cardiff on the vertigo tour with the same card

If you bought all those from Ticketmaster then yes you were very very lucky as everyone I know had exactly the same problem as we did. We only found out because a friend got an email we didn't but when we all got through unless we provided another card with a different billing address they were going to be cancelled. Luckily we could all get hold of friends who did it for us.

Big chance 2 shows is the max in Europe this leg :)

I've been told from a reliable source that there is a Dublin III planned - or at least, there was a week ago.

Unfortunately, no word today about when/if it's going on sale.

I hope that is the case as a got 4GA for Cardiff and 4 GAs for Sheffield on the same card.

I've been told by TM that any amount of tix over the six allowed will be cancelled. However, you can ring and transfer one of the orders to another card/household.

If you bought all those from Ticketmaster then yes you were very very lucky as everyone I know had exactly the same problem as we did. We only found out because a friend got an email we didn't but when we all got through unless we provided another card with a different billing address they were going to be cancelled. Luckily we could all get hold of friends who did it for us.

My mate also bought the same as me and again no problems!

I got to go work in an hour, hoping Wembley 2 goes on sale before then :(

See tickets just teased us with putting it up a bit ago. Surely they wouldn't have done that if it wasn't going on sale today??

I somehow doubt Dublin 3 would be on a Sunday...Madonna played in Ireland on a Sunday and a major fuss kicked off.

Cos Sunday is church day and all that.

:huh: U2 have played stadium gigs in Ireland on Sundays before.

right, and i don't think they would do three in a row anyway

Now this is a good point.

The word on the street about Dublin III is that it'll be 27/07, which I just checked and it's a Monday.

This whole not being able to buy more than 6 tix on the same card, even for different dates and cities, is really hard to believe. I got 4 GAs for Wembley and 4 GAs for Croke on the same card to it better not be the case. That would be just crazy.

I wanted to get a Dublin ticket either GA or seat. Think there will be tickets surfacing around, fans selling tickets for money, trading tickets, selling on ebay, etc.?

So which of today's shows are sold out right now? Just Paris and the 2 Dublin shows?

Do Nice, Chorzow, Milan, London, Glasgow, Sheffield, and Cardiff all still have tickets available?

Back
Top Bottom