Gaylord, Kansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna get some groceries for tonight guys. :wave: later!

Dinner choice is mine, so we'll eat pak choi :wink: Gotta figure out what meat tho...

Have a good one, GG2. I'm out for the night myself. Sleep may be for the weak, but I like it anyway. See you folks later. :wave:

i am definitely sick. headache and exhaustion and sore throat for 3 days running. i hope if i rest up tonight i'll feel better tomorrow.

is this thread protesting prop 8?

Me's decent. Feeling kinda sick though, donnno wha'ts wrong. I woke up feeling like complete shit.

oh my muscles hurt too, but because it's only upper body, i think it's still from wall climbing.

fuck man. i hope this doesn't ruin my whole weekend.

I think I don't feel well + I slept wrong, because I was having some bad dreams last night, so that doesn't surprise me

i have had particularly weird/delusional dreams for the last few days too, not that i really remember them, plus this morning i woke up pretty much sideways in bed. probably from the being sick thing.

Last night I dreamt that I was at a fair, and there was this game there in the gambling area that you stuck quarters, nickles, and dimes into to try and knock over bowling pins, and I won the jackpot, but the guy running the game cheated me out of my money, turns out one of the people was Axver, and I think the other one ended up being Gluey, even though they were guys at first. So then I tried to get a security guard to help me, and they wouldn't so I just stood their screaming at Axver telling him he'd ruined everythig and that the superthread would never survive this.

:coocoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom