Funniest U2 photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3473A23B3B487Ffp473Dot3E23253D43A33.jpg

3479533B747Ffp583Dot3E23253D3B943D6.jpg

bonoclowningx.jpg

Galeongirl said:
Omg Comet, Mot, I never realised you were Monty Python fans aswell!!!! :love:

K, so this thread is pretty old... :scratch: I even posted in here.... why did I never noticed those gifs?

Here's a couple more I have Gg that I don't think I posted here

montypythondies.gif

montypythoncameloticon.gif

and that pic of Bono holding the Dr Seuss book... that pic is him, but I think Caroni is talking about a different picture right?

bonocomet said:

Here's a couple more I have Gg that I don't think I posted here

montypythondies.gif

montypythoncameloticon.gif

and that pic of Bono holding the Dr Seuss book... that pic is him, but I think Caroni is talking about a different picture right?

It was the same book and the same "guy" :shrug: other pic but the same place if I´m not mistaken

Caroni said:

I remember from the old zootopia that it wasn´t him but it was a guy who looked like him, at the time it was really funny in the zoo, it was like Bono holding something that says interference posted here. :laugh:

Err...actually, Caroni, that picture is in the "Best of Propaganda" book, which means it was originally in Propaganda, which means...:bono:

kimby said:

Err...actually, Caroni, that picture is in the "Best of Propaganda" book, which means it was originally in Propaganda, which means...:bono:

Really??? :shrug: I remember at that time anyone gave credit to that picture but if you say that, it has to be true :hug:

^MUCH better than mine, comet!!!

gluey: what's better than toes? :wink:

Here Mot, grab this one

u2simpsonsMos.jpg

I wanna see that episode again, it's been forever since i've seen it. Is it on you tube?

^ :hmm: I'm not sure, have to check!

Does this count as funny? I do like Michael Stipe, and they look like they're sharing a good joke!

bonomichaelstipe.jpg

Plus the B-sleeves! :drool: Sorry, O/T!

^Yes, you can see why I got O/T! :drool:

gluey said:

AB-SO-LUTE-LY NOTHING!!!

:hyper:

gluey...toes...mmmmmm....back to the funnies! Um....what your mother warned you about with Saran Wrap!

wtf.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom