For the First Time I Feel Loved Part 12.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Bono patiently waited for Sam to meet him at the restaurant. They had planned the evening without the others guys knowing as Sam had brought up an interesting idea.She had called Bono earlier in the week asking him what he thought about the idea of throwing Adam a surprise birthday party and laying out lil hints on how they could make the day spectacular,she had asked him to help her as he would know what he would like or wont like. He sipped his champagne and pasted some butter on his italian bread.

"Sorry to keep u waiting," Sam said as she smiled at him.

Bono looked up at her,smiled and got up to greet her:

"It's alright....I know the beauty process u ladies go throu everyday.....I'm married remember *he smiled as he hugged and kissed her*

Sam laughed as she sat down :

"Well u know we always gotta look beautiful for our men,"

"And u do......*Bono answered back* champagne?

"Yes please,"* she smiled at him and watched him pour the champagne into her glass*

"So did he ask u anything,"? *Bono asked her in his sweet irish accent*

"No.....he wasnt home, he said he was gonna go to the studio for a few hrs... u didnt see him?"

"Well , I didnt stay long cause I had to go back to the hotel to get ready ,but don't worry I made up a ridiculous story," *he smiled at her*

Sam looked at him, his beautiful smile that made it's way across his face, noticing for the first time that this guy is one hot man, after all she was always taken up with the bass player..not noticing anyone else in the band:

"I could imagine.....*she laughed as she sipped her drink*so about Adam's party I was thinking that we hold it in his apartment as it's just friends.How does he normally celebrate his birthday?"*she picked on her bread*

Bono looked at her.... :

"He doesnt do much...we'd carry him out and spend the nite drinking, have some fun then he goes home,"

Sam looked back at him trying to ignore his chest that peeped throu his shirt:
"I see...so do u think the apartment thing is too simple....or we need something more lively?"

"The apartment thing is fine, he's not like me.....I'm wild on my birthday, he just cuts the cake then goes to bed*he laughed*but I think this party would be diff"

Sam looked at him:

"Oh really, how so?

Bono smiled as he sipped his champagne:

"Because he's spending it with u, the woman who he has always wanted"

Sam looked at him trying not to blush:

" Well I hope to make it more than special then,"

"He's very lucky to have u Sam....these past few weeks have been easier on him than in a long long time and he deserves every min of the day with u.I also knew that the right woman would come along to fill his life with happiness and joy,"

Sam sat there looking atBono and listened to his every word:

"And I will Bono......throu thick and thin , I will be there with him even when the path is rough and times seem to be splitting btw us.

Bono smiled at her and hugged her:

"I know u will luv,besides I have to return the fav and be his best man at his wedding and the both of u need to get ur acts together and hurry up and give me some niece and nephews, time isnt gonna wait u know.....*he laughed*

Sam looked at Bono smiling:"Ummmm we'll have to wait for those parts *she started laughing*"

Bono called the waiter to their table :

"How about we eat something.... I havent eaten all day and I cant have my mate's lady starving,"

Sam agreed and they ordered their dishes, and they continued talking.Soon after their food had arrived and they had their dinner:

"Mmmmmm this is delicious.....,"Bono said as he got more into his food.

"Yes I agree.....maybe we should have them cater the food and the wine is so rich,and I was thinking that we have a 3 layer cake with each pic of u guys.Like one layer when u guys now started the band ,the medium yrs and now .....to show how u guys stuck by each other throu hard times and good times. *she replied back as she cut her carrots into smaller pieces*

"Yea Yea he'd like that oh and he likes a lot of sea food so we're gonna have to get those....we can have them like refreshments." Bono said as he gulped down some of his water.

"So how r we gonna distract him in preparation thou?" Sam asked.

"I could always have him work really late at the studio......and I could like come and go,"

"Hmm sounds good.....sounds like u like that hard working idea too much Bono *she laughs* so we'd stack everything over at my place....until we get everything in tact.

Bono looked up at her:

"Sounds good.......knowing him he hardly let u leave his apartment at all *he laughed evilly*

Sam looked at him and threw a slice of bread at him:

"Behave......."

He started laughing so loudly that the other customers at the restaurant looked at them:

"U know it's true....when I call him and I hear how he ans I know what u guys r doing *he laughed again*

"Bono!"shhhhh ur talking to loud and it's not like we're .....we're.... *she looked at him*

"What making love every 5 mins?" *he answered before she could*

"Well it's hard to resist him," *she smiled*

"Yea I know....it's been hard for me for yrs now *he winked at her*

"Ur crazy!,"*she laughed*

They finished up their dinner and Bono handled the bill.

"We better get going ur man is prolly getting worried and besides from the way the manager is lookin at us, he's planning to kick us out," *he laughed*Sam looked at Bono:

"I had a wonderful time.......ur good company *she smiled at him*

"U r too...I can see why Adam smiles when he talks about u all the time," *he said to her as he helped her with her coat*

"So.....I'm not working tomrrow so I could prolly start doing some errands while u occupy him and not in that way," *she said as she could hear his thoughts*

"K sounds great , I'll run it by the guys let them in on what's going on," Bono lead her out of the place.

"Great,"

They got into the car and left. Alright ladies hope u enjoy this script.......ohh and things gets exciting in the next chapter btw..........*laughs*

EveClayton said:
He started laughing so loudly that the other customers at the restaurant looked at them:

"U know it's true....when I call him and I hear how he ans I know what u guys r doing *he laughed again*

"Bono!"shhhhh ur talking to loud and it's not like we're .....we're.... *she looked at him*
I'm getting a mental picture! :laugh:
Laughing loud is something Bono would probably do. :yes: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom