Finger, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually just watching some clips on youtube from the Paris show that came with the Joshua Tree deluxe edition thing. I'd never seen it.

Bono is in an especially cheesy mood, but the Edge sounds great. His solo on The Unforgettable Fire was awesome.

I think I'll watch some more clips.

What I love about that concert is that I truly believe U2 never believed it was going to see the light of day, so we got a real show out of them, instead of Bono making an ass of himself in front of the cameras the entire time. My biggest hope is that MAYBE just MAYBE while they were digging up that material, they remembered what a kick ass song TUF is.

What I love about that concert is that I truly believe U2 never believed it was going to see the light of day, so we got a real show out of them, instead of Bono making an ass of himself in front of the cameras the entire time. My biggest hope is that MAYBE just MAYBE while they were digging up that material, they remembered what a kick ass song TUF is.

Yes, and Exit. UF and Exit. The world needs more, you lazy Irish bastards!

Dear Bono,

"I want to take shelter from the poison rain."

NOT "I want to dance, dance in the dirty rain" or whatever the fuck it is you tend to sing these days.

Regards,
Joshua Tree Purists Worldwide

True. It would only take me two and a half hours to get to Finger and Ramer by car. In the other direction, I'm so close to Illinois that I could walk there in under an hour. But I'd freak the fuck out going over the bridge, because the close one is the scary one.

...You totally need to go to Finger before this thread is finished

Find a computer

Post from there.

Says the girl who didn't realize until LAST YEAR that the single version wasn't the whole song.

Why you gotta be like that? :sad:

982677535.jpg

Next time it's for real

Now time for the over-rated single that never should've bee. RHMT is the second best song on the album and deserved to be the second single.

...You totally need to go to Finger before this thread is finished

Find a computer

Post from there.

:lol:

Vazza wanted to do that in Turda, Romania, but we finished the thread before she got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom