Fez-Being Born and then, from a porch, rolling pins and The CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry cassie but the second I saw the word "Emo rap" in a review, I started hearing Vanilla Ice in my head "Ninja Rap!" :wink:

It was nowhere near as bad as "the beginning of Winter sounds like Viva La Vida. Lazy Brian Eno!" :wink:

I heard Edge played the same note as Coldplay's guitarist in one song too. God Edge stop copying, that's Coldplay's guitar note :tsk:

My Boxset shipped :hyper::dance:

:hi5: How long until it gets to you?

I guess I have to adjust then :(

Agaetis Byrjun is absolutely phenomenal :drool: (Only three tracks in :lol:)

:lol: Yep, you will. :wink: Seriously though, if you ever do get an odd urge to listen to some good hip-hop, let me know and I'll hook you up. :D

Sigur Ros...I love some of their stuff, and I get bored by other stuff. :lol: Have you listened to some other post-rock albums too?

:hi5: How long until it gets to you?

:lol: Yep, you will. :wink: Seriously though, if you ever do get an odd urge to listen to some good hip-hop, let me know and I'll hook you up. :D

Sigur Ros...I love some of their stuff, and I get bored by other stuff. :lol: Have you listened to some other post-rock albums too?

Few days, I didn't go for super fast delivery because that ruined the idea of getting the boxset for 40% its normal price :wink:

Will do Cassie, maybe I will in like May when i get through my pile of albums :lol:

Have an Explosions in the Sky album on my to listen to list and I've heard their EP before. I also have an EP (More of a single though length wise) of an Irish wannabe post-rock band

Few days, I didn't go for super fast delivery because that ruined the idea of getting the boxset for 40% its normal price :wink:

Will do Cassie, maybe I will in like May when i get through my pile of albums :lol:

Have an Explosions in the Sky album on my to listen to list and I've heard their EP before. I also have an EP (More of a single though length wise) of an Irish wannabe post-rock band

:hyper: Sweet! I bet the boxset's pretty cool. I didn't get in on the mispriced one, so I probably won't get the boxset for awhile, if ever. :lol:

:up: :lol:

:hmm: Which EitS album? They're one of my favorite bands ever. :drool:

:hyper: Sweet! I bet the boxset's pretty cool. I didn't get in on the mispriced one, so I probably won't get the boxset for awhile, if ever. :lol:

:up: :lol:

:hmm: Which EitS album? They're one of my favorite bands ever. :drool:

Yeah the mispriced one was awesome, boxset for 20 euro :drool: Also helped with getting the girlfriend her birthday present :wink:

All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone, although Those Who Tell The Truth... I might still pick up if I enjoy that album, I still have 11 downloads left :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom