Fez-Being Born and then, from a porch, rolling pins and The CSGW's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael insults Dwight for coming up to protect him during the roast and calls him an idiot, so Dwight goes off on him. And, the last line is that. I just love the land part. :lol:

:lol:

I can't believe the album has only been out for most of the world for around a week yet we are already talking about the next album with a title and possible songs, I saw a thread in the tour forum about where the next tour DVD should be shot and similiar things. :lol:

I can't believe the album has only been out for most of the world for around a week yet we are already talking about the next album with a title and possible songs, I saw a thread in the tour forum about where the next tour DVD should be shot and similiar things. :lol:

:huh:

That's crazy...:lol:

The difference I feel between Zooropa and a possible U2 album on this tour is that the band and the fans didn't know they were going to do Zooropa until they were in the middle of the tour. It almost takes the fun of it knowing before the tour even starts. :hmm:

:wave: Bye Cassie.

Hello!

When I tried opening Interland on Internet explorer, it didn't work... I got that error message. Now it works for me on Moz Firefox... but it's not working for Wayne at all on any browser. Anyone know why? :der:

:wave: Hi Wayne.

Hello!

When I tried opening Interland on Internet explorer, it didn't work... I got that error message. Now it works for me on Moz Firefox... but it's not working for Wayne at all on any browser. Anyone know why? :der:

I think the server is being overused. Cassie and I both had error messages earlier saying that the server was too busy. :hmm:

Aha, it doesn't work for me on IE... but it does on Firefox. Sicy recommended I get Firefox after I had issues with IE a couple weeks ago and now with Firefox, I've never had a problem. :up:

Yes... never had a problem when it was the old Interland... I wonder what causes all these log in and slow forum and all issues?

:wave:

I wonder if all the ads are having an effect too. :hmm:

:hmm: Possibly. I know that the pages definitely load slower with the ads, and when I had the Gold Membership for a few months, getting rid of the ads made everything way faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom