Fan Art V3 - Art being born!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i managed to create one McPhisto Pony with the PonyCreator on Deviantart. I saved it on my Laptop. How can I post it here? :S

Try a site like Imageshack.com, Tinypic.com or Photobucket.com (this needs signing up)
they let you browse trough your maps on your pc, select an image ,
and then it gets uploaded and give you a code with

in it.

Well done ! You figured it out :applaud:
Cute pic! Brings a different twist to the thread.
I occasionally find something on Deviantart as well , I should post those some more.

I adore that Macphisto pony! I found a pony generator a lot like that a while back, I had masses of fun playing around with it and making the members of U2 in pony-form :lol:

I like to mess around a bit on GIMP/Photoshop, and I happened to make this:
jttext.jpg

jttree.jpg

My first offering to the art thread, I hope you like it :lol: It's not that brilliant, I know.:reject: But for my first time digitally painting/colouring a joshua tree, I'm pretty pleased with it.
biggrin2.gif

Woah! it is completely digital? it looks like a real painting to me, it's amazing.:applaud:

I also like the songlyrics on the picture.

Thank you! :hug: Wow, that's a heck of a compliment for me - I can't paint or draw using traditional media, at all! :lol: :D:D

I already said on tumblr but I really must say YOU MADE AN AWESOME AMAZING COOL FANTASTIC CREATIVE DIGITAL DRAWING.CONGRATS *CLAPS-CLAPS* LJ :hug::heart::applaud:

I'm making The Claw now, I made a post on tumblr about it :hyper: so excited!
Thank you so much, Andreia! :hug::hug::heart:

TheEdge2.jpg

Edge Edge Edge! :cute:

On an unrelated note, does anyone like Oasis/Noel Gallagher enough to have listened to his new album? I love it!

That's an intense look. I haven't heard it myself but I saw on Twitter that EdgeFest had liked it enough to attend a Noel Gallagher concert.

1. BEAUTIFUL Edge!
2. Heck YES. It's brilliant. Travelled 3000km from nowhere Western Canada to Boston to see him play on November 12 and going to Chicago April 1/12 to see him again. I'm also a huge Oasis fan and have seen THEM 13x. I love Noel Gallagher second only to The Edge ;)

1. BEAUTIFUL Edge!
2. Heck YES. It's brilliant. Travelled 3000km from nowhere Western Canada to Boston to see him play on November 12 and going to Chicago April 1/12 to see him again. I'm also a huge Oasis fan and have seen THEM 13x. I love Noel Gallagher second only to The Edge ;)

Wow, I'm SO JEALOUS. I only saw them once in Jersey a few months before they broke up :( Noel has always been my favorite by far (Liam is such an idiot) and I would've killed to see him on his tour. How was it??

And thanks everyone, I used photoshop with some downloaded pencil brushes. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom