Fan Art V3 - Art being born!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hi everyone! I'm glad I checked this thread. Anyway, all this info is in the thread link zoobaby9 posted, but I'll just say it anyway. It did indeed get lost and they didn't recieve it. :sad: I still do have those copies. But things have been really rough for me lately so I haven't had a chance (or the will) to get them bound and put together in a book. BUT, I've recently been...re-inspired I guess, and maybe, with luck, I will get the scrapbook copy sent out next week and Bono will get it for Christmas with a letter explaining what happened... I'm so sorry everybody...

Please, don't apologise! We're all so proud of you because you came up with this plan, and you got everything made in such a beautiful, heart-warming book. We still got a chance if you'll send it again, but if not, it was still a great 'experience'. That's what matters too! You did a great job! I hope everything's okay!:hug:

Please, don't apologise! We're all so proud of you because you came up with this plan, and you got everything made in such a beautiful, heart-warming book. We still got a chance if you'll send it again, but if not, it was still a great 'experience'. That's what matters too! You did a great job! I hope everything's okay!:hug:
:up::heart: That's true :)

I echo these sentiments whole-heartedly.

Now...if we could get :edge: to invent a Love-radar of some kind, we could easily track it down, because evidently, a package of love is in someone's possession.

:wave: Hi everyone! I'm glad I checked this thread. Anyway, all this info is in the thread link zoobaby9 posted, but I'll just say it anyway. It did indeed get lost and they didn't recieve it. :sad: I still do have those copies. But things have been really rough for me lately so I haven't had a chance (or the will) to get them bound and put together in a book. BUT, I've recently been...re-inspired I guess, and maybe, with luck, I will get the scrapbook copy sent out next week and Bono will get it for Christmas with a letter explaining what happened... I'm so sorry everybody...

No need to apologize, dear! You did the best you could and you did wonderfully! :hug::hug: And the xmas idea is fantastic!

My first attempt to draw Bono with short hair :D

bonou2wayny.jpg

Ah that's from one of the photos of the u2 street naming thing!
It's great ! Thanks for posting!

Rioght. For various reasons this has taken SO BLEEDING LONG to draw. But, finally I give you a drawing that I have been meaning to do for a ridiculously long time. My friends at school reckon its one of the best things I've done...

SCAN0112.jpg

*sigh* *stares at his eyes that were so painstakingly drawn* :drool:

(EDIT: will probably be higher resolution on my deviantart)

Back
Top Bottom