[FAKE] 30 second clip of No line on the horizon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you think this clip is NEW music from NLOTH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a first, U2 are getting slagged already for something they didn't record in the first place. Shame on you....U2....for not recording something that sounds like U2!:doh:

Without Bono on the track, no one does. We're all just guessing, like always.

Always guessing, people say they have evidence when they don't, I hate those sorts of people. They know nothing but the lies.

This is probably one of the best 30 second clips I have ever heard and is sure to be on one of my favourite U2 songs of all time!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

:lmao:

Yeah I'm starting to get a fake vibe now. :hmm:

Likewise, I mean it's good but many posters have influenced my opinion on it.

This is not U2
Edge is not on fire here
It's FAKE EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woiuld be, but for the fact that barring very few exceptions to the rule, all I can be offered in the way of evidnce against that statement is people randomly saying "IT'S NOT U@, I KNOW OK!!??!?!?!?! ZOMG! ITS TGBF, JUST TRUST ME!?!?!??!11?!

:wave:

Two things:

1. If this is real, I am bummed out because it sounds massively derivative to me. I think the album will move away from this ABOY-style thrashing.

2. Mega amusing that it is already being praised by a ton of members (just like HTDAAB was - and now derided). These same members who want something "experimental" are now pacified with this crap?

You've saved me a few seconds of typing, there is nothing to get me excited in these 30 seconds. :up:

Ok, I can factually say, with full authority, because I am me, that it is fake. It is simply a reverse mix of a sideways version of TGBHF's cousin, mixed with the daughter of ASOH.

Such incestuous mixing... :angry:

Ok... i can already say how this thread will end up, a number of people will say "omg i really hope this is real, it sound amazing", a number will say "omgzdz i dont want thiz to be u2z, its not experimental enough, i want bono farting in a mircrophone omgzz",

and that will be it.

When was the last time a U2 track featured 30 seconds without Bono making himself sure to be heard?

Mumbling, breathing, screaming, whatever...

Find me one.
Instrumentals don't count.
And backing tracks don't leak.

Ok... i can already say how this thread will end up, a number of people will say "omg i really hope this is real, it sound amazing", a number will say "omgzdz i dont want thiz to be u2z, its not experimental enough, i want bono farting in a mircrophone omgzz",

and that will be it.

It's pretty much already there.

Hey apparently this is Cedars of Lebanon and this isn't the solo. The actual solo is waaaaaaay better than this.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom