Error Island, Sitka County, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! I was updating my facebook and these two weirdo's popped up which reminded me of this place I used to frequent pre-life!

We miss you. Looking at the Superthread stats spreadsheet is depressing, since you were posting so much. :madspit:

It's rather warm. Looks like we'll have a December-March summer this year.

It's nice after that winter though.

ANYTHINGS better after that winter :yikes: I'm lying on my bed, fan on high, and trying to stay cool. My laptop feels like it's about to melt!

We miss you. Looking at the Superthread stats spreadsheet is depressing, since you were posting so much. :madspit:

:( I'm sorry. I've been a bad bad girl. Sad thing is that I've gained so much of a RL that I don't have time for any fun lately!! It's all work, gym, kids, hubby etc etc. On a good note, I've lost over 12kgs in the last 6 weeks, and that's including the 2 weeks I was in Hong Kong!!!! :fuckyeah:

Should I do a running diary of my playlist? y/n

What playlist?

:( I'm sorry. I've been a bad bad girl. Sad thing is that I've gained so much of a RL that I don't have time for any fun lately!! It's all work, gym, kids, hubby etc etc. On a good note, I've lost over 12kgs in the last 6 weeks, and that's including the 2 weeks I was in Hong Kong!!!! :fuckyeah:

Gym? Fitness? What's all this crazy talk. :tsk:

Holy shit Ax I just noticed your post count!! :shocked:

I tend to be happier not noticing. :lol:

Incidentally, as of the end of the last Superthread, I had 51,618 posts in here alone. Ian's second on 18,410, Khan's third on 17,765, and you're 16th on 5,369.

I tend to be happier not noticing. :lol:

Incidentally, as of the end of the last Superthread, I had 51,618 posts in here alone. Ian's second on 18,410, Khan's third on 17,765, and you're 16th on 5,369.

:shocked: Woah!!

:giggle: I'm sweet sixteen....:cute:

Yes, Liam, I can't wait to see how much of the playlist you hate.

:shocked: Woah!!

:giggle: I'm sweet sixteen....:cute:

I think you should get up to at least 13th.

And make the Whip Ma Whop Ma Gate thread one of these days!

Holy shit Ax I just noticed your post count!! :shocked:

Hahaha...it's like hearing "WOW...you've grown SO MUCH" from some friend of your parents that you haven't seen in 15 years. It never feels like a compliment.

Yes, Liam, I can't wait to see how much of the playlist you hate.

I think you should get up to at least 13th.

And make the Whip Ma Whop Ma Gate thread one of these days!

What's the gap for me to get up to 13th??

:giggle: I totally forgot Whip Ma Whop Ma Gate!!!

Hahaha...it's like hearing "WOW...you've grown SO MUCH" from some friend of your parents that you haven't seen in 15 years. It never feels like a compliment.

:giggle: I feel like I've been away for an eternity and have missed soooooo much....more like a distant cousin that a sister...:lol:

This stuff is pretty groovy.

It was a curious predicament I was in. "How do you combine King Crimson and New Order? Hmm...fuck it. Just find some bands that ripped them off shamelessly."

What order are you listening to it in, BTW? I think you're going backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom