Error Island, Sitka County, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it's a nice camera. i've got the s2, een has the s3, i bought my friend the s5 last year. see? it's a sign. and yeah, a secondhand dslr would be good too.

Wait, why would I want something endorsed by Khan and EEN?

I should get the exact opposite!

I was mildly glad that I had judged its height accurately.

Although it amuses me that, as far as the instructor knew, I'd never seen a plane before, yet it felt as though I was the only one looking around for other planes in a very busy part of the sky.

:laugh:

What requirements are there to fly? i.e. could I have somehow swung some time at the controls?

If you want to fail, get something else.

But you've seen my photos. My shitty photography notwithstanding, the line of cameras speaks for itself.

Touche. Damn you.

Doh, I just figured it was quicker and easier to slag Een off here than on Facebook!!! :tongue:

HI ALL!!! :wave:

What requirements are there to fly? i.e. could I have somehow swung some time at the controls?

Didn't seem to be any requirement. We were just walking around Ardmore at the open day and my brother said "You know what might be a good idea...", and the next thing I knew I was being told there was a first aid kit and a fire axe over my shoulder.

They weren't picky.

Yes, but above and beyond that....

IMG_2545.jpg

:ohmy: Are you the First Aid, Axe or Fire Extinguisher Een??

Didn't seem to be any requirement. We were just walking around Ardmore at the open day and my brother said "You know what might be a good idea...", and the next thing I knew I was being told there was a first aid kit and a fire axe over my shoulder.

They weren't picky.

Well, if you hear about an awful flight disaster, it's because somebody decided to let me fly and I thought that 747 was a good few hundred feet higher ...

:ohmy: Are you the First Aid, Axe or Fire Extinguisher Een??

He's not the Axe, that's for sure.

(I wasn't really in the Yarra Valley today. I was stalking him.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom