Dyke Parade, Mardyke, Cork, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality 21,212 post, Ashley. :up:

:laugh:

The girl who was meant to be singing the Aussie anthem couldn't because her microphone didn't work, so the guy who sang the NZ anthem gave her his microphone....which also stopped working.

:lmao:

HEY, CONVICTS, IT'S A HINT!

"Australians all let us rejoice for we are young and free", you say?

I think about 9 albums from my top 10 last year were truly great, and it was a pretty loaded year. This year? Maybe 3-4 great albums so far. I was assuming U2 would be another. :doh:

I had so much hope for the end of this year, and now it looks like I'm getting nothing :sigh:

I wanted go to back and find my 212th post, but it seems it will only let me search my 1,000 most recent posts :huh: :sad:

I think about 9 albums from my top 10 last year were truly great, and it was a pretty loaded year. This year? Maybe 3-4 great albums so far. I was assuming U2 would be another. :doh:

Looking at my best of 2007 list on RYM, there are only 3-4 that I would consider truly great and would make it to broader lists encompassing multiple years. Down to about eighth are all albums I'd confidently say belong on a best of 2007 list, even if they wouldn't make broader ones. Beyond that, it's stuff I enjoyed that year, buuut ...

Also, I'm worried that you expected U2's album to be great. :wink:

I waited 19 years and I'm way pervier than you!

I've been waiting nearly 22 years and it doesn't look like much will change soon ... :sigh:

Goddamnit, I'm the oldest virgin in this thread right now. Pwn Ax Night/Day rolls on.

If I disappear anytime soon, guys, it's cause Peterrrrrrrr just saw my most recent post in the Numb thread, and stabbed me through the heart with a trident.

I wanted go to back and find my 212th post, but it seems it will only let me search my 1,000 most recent posts :huh: :sad:

Yeah, ever since the new forum was introduced, find "all" posts has limited you to the last 1,000. It's a bit irritating.

If I disappear anytime soon, guys, it's cause Peterrrrrrrr just saw my most recent post in the Numb thread, and stabbed me through the heart with a trident.

Yeah, you're not getting away with that one. From his website, "Whats amazing with the vocal performances [sic!]" in Lemon is "Almost the whole song is in falsetto."

We were just starved for Radiohead material, I guess. It had been over 4 years by then.

This sounds familiar.

Hush you! The biggest band on the planet are allowed to take as long as they want to release an album :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom