Dublin, Texas Superthread (Dr. Pepper!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, that bitch never called my name either on the romper room

and HELLO to all the folks who just sneaked in the back door.

Yea, that bitch never called my name either on the romper room

and HELLO to all the folks who just sneaked in the back door.

:lol: someone is very angry at Ms Helena. . . . . .or whoever it was

Pfft, they'd barely started COBL by then... :tsk:

Yeah, the Zoo thing sounds cool.... I'm hoping they'll play somewhere in the last week or two of November... and I'm not going to be bloody driving to that one, if they do!
</nearly30>

Where does this leave me? :uhoh:

Wait, does this mean you'll finally drink a realistic amount of alcohol?

And yes, cin is a right nana.

the fucker!

I tried logging in as my other two alters.... one can't post, and the other gets me an error screen. I'm assuming it's been banned due to voting in the U2 survivor games. :D

:wave:

oooh a newbie :evil:

just kidding. . . . :hug:

going to check out profile

:lol:

I'm back. :wave:

Hola, hola, eh?

the fucker's alter!

One of my screen names is the fucker. :ohmy:

Hey Andrew!

Hey Ali!

Hey Andrew! :wave:

Hey SerVo!

How much of a cunt is Andrew, eh?

8. Definitely 8.

I don't know what it is with hockey lately, I play, feel great, keep hydrated and then get home and eventually my head will feel like it's going to implode.

Side effects of exercising.. potential cranial combustion.

And my freaking right eyelid has been twitching all week.

Where does this leave me? :uhoh:

Wait, does this mean you'll finally drink a realistic amount of alcohol?

And yes, cin is a right nana.

This leaves you probably lol-ing at possibly-inebriatedAlison, and I'll bloody shout you a taxi ride if you're that worried about it. *L* Or you can suck up to R & B if the gig's not too far from your place :D

It may mean that. No promises yet! But it would be nice to have a few drinks and pluck up the courage to boogie a bit for a change.

That makes more sense :doh:
A half an hour phone call between two men would almost qualify as a miracle.

Nah, our weekly calls are usually about 30 minutes long. Of which at least half is filled with rugby or cricket, depending upon the season.

When my friends from Queensland call, we can easily talk for over an hour.

I do need a few SW/PT icons for LJ ...

If I can find some good pictures, I am gonna make some.
I made one of SW earlier 'cause I wanted to icon someone and I was too pissed at Bono to icon him. (Or the rest of U2 for that matter!)

This leaves you probably lol-ing at possibly-inebriatedAlison, and I'll bloody shout you a taxi ride if you're that worried about it. *L* Or you can suck up to R & B if the gig's not too far from your place :D

It may mean that. No promises yet! But it would be nice to have a few drinks and pluck up the courage to boogie a bit for a change.

drunken Ali dancing? I'll be there if only to take the attention away from my hideous dancing.

ALI!!! :hug: :kiss:

Sorry, I'm in an out like a :silent: :angel: Cooking a sunday roast and refereeing tired fighting children :|

:lol: I'm definitely there if drunkAli is on the cards, even if I have no idea how on earth I'll get home. If it's at Pugg Mahone's, I'll hopefully be lucky and the route 8 will still be running! I may just have to drink enough to be willing to call out even more ridiculous requests than I did last night.

(Before anybody asks, after One Tree Hill, I called for them to play it again, and then at the end when they announced they'd do an Achtung song, I called for The Fly, then Acrobat a couple of times.)

:lol: I'm definitely there if drunkAli is on the cards, even if I have no idea how on earth I'll get home. If it's at Pugg Mahone's, I'll hopefully be lucky and the route 8 will still be running! I may just have to drink enough to be willing to call out even more ridiculous requests than I did last night.

(Before anybody asks, after One Tree Hill, I called for them to play it again, and then at the end when they announced they'd do an Achtung song, I called for The Fly, then Acrobat a couple of times.)

catch a taxi you tight-arse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom