Down The God, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ... eating that was an experience.

I currently feel like I have been to a part of the culinary world nobody has ever been. I hope nobody ever goes there again.

I must say, I think I outdid the Last Supper there for an epic meal. I am now eating other food so that I may return to the land of the living.

Dude, you only had to ask: The only sweet and savoury combination permitted is ham and melted cheese croissants.

Wow ... eating that was an experience.

I currently feel like I have been to a part of the culinary world nobody has ever been. I hope nobody ever goes there again.

I must say, I think I outdid the Last Supper there for an epic meal. I am now eating other food so that I may return to the land of the living.

I think that in order to return to the land of the living after that, I would force myself to upchuck anywhere. Port and cheese, you know?

CokeExplosion008.jpg

CokeExplosion007.jpg

CokeExplosion004.jpg

CokeExplosion005.jpg

CokeExplosion006.jpg

in my mind, the Pyscho theme is playing over these pictures.

The worst thing is, ALL the carbonation went out with that explosion. This coke is flat as Keira Knightley

So somehow I've found myself reading about unparliamentary language on Wikipedia while you people are exploding drinks.

*reads back*

... :lmao:

Ax clearly survived his food experiment... so all I want to know is, are there photos??

I ... I couldn't bring myself to photograph this. Sorry. It would have broken the camera's lens.

God, this Coke really ended up being a waste of a dollar. I don't like coke anyways, but sometimes I'm craving it during the wee hours of the night. So I bought one... I take two drinks, this happens, and now it's flat :sad:.

God, this Coke really ended up being a waste of a dollar. I don't like coke anyways, but sometimes I'm craving it during the wee hours of the night. So I bought one... I take two drinks, this happens, and now it's flat :sad:.

flat is ok, isn't it? i drink flat(ish) soft drink often, especially when poured into a glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom