Double Trouble State Park, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to have no money and no water, sure!

the first quarter just finished. it's been on for a little less than an hour. :sigh:

My class ends at 9:10.

there's no way. Damn :sad:.

I just can't wait for them to ask some shittastically stupid question thinking they're funny:

"Senator Obama, what chances do you think the Patriots have now that Tom Brady is out for the season?"

"Well, I believe that the Patriots of America! (*pause for applause*) Will always prevail! The same can be said for our football teams. We are ALL Americans (*Pause for applause*). We are all PATRIOTS! (*Drowned out by applause*) And together, our chances for a future, a future of CHANGE! I think those are better than ever (*Standing ovation, roses and babies being thrown*). Furthermore (*pause as cheering dies down*) Furthermore, I promise if I'm elected president, Tom Brady will never be harmed again! I propose a 24/7 team of armed guards to protect him at all times. Together we will get through this dark hour, and we will never need fear for Tom Brady again (*Obama is killed by a mob of people trying to simply touch a piece of his clothing. His greatness*)"

Never fear, there is a Mullen, California and a Mullen, Nebraska!

Which reminds me, I think my location needs a bit of a thematic change now that (at least here) it's the 4th of November.

Mullen, CA, eh? *searches*

Mullen is a village in Hooker County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 491 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Hooker County.

Can we go here? Please? I will save up all my best MullenHate for this thread.

There we go, new location. I was looking through a list of former US political parties and this one cracked me up even more than the good old Know-Nothings, who I was already familiar with.

There we go, new location. I was looking through a list of former US political parties and this one cracked me up even more than the good old Know-Nothings, who I was already familiar with.

Did I finally catch you? Or is this the complete thought?

Mullen is a village in Hooker County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 491 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Hooker County.

Can we go here? Please? I will save up all my best MullenHate for this thread.

OH MY GOD YES. :lmao:

:wave: Night, I'm going home to try to feel better.

ANOTHER flag? you've got to be kidding me.

Aren't two almost ridiculously unimportant teams playing tonight? :huh:

Well wait, I always downgrade the Redskins, but who are they playing?

Oh dear God, did somebody seriously just ask this question? "What is a firing squad?" :dearGodhelphumanity:

Bonnie Get Your Arse Here And Play Isketch With Us.

CAPSLOCK FILTER GET YOUR ARSE OUT OF HERE AND DIE. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom