does pleba have some kind of organized army?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
...that occasionally invades the rest of the forum and fights potentially negative threads about the looks of the band members?

just some observations i've made recently.

i take that as a yes. i think somebody has to take a look into this. many of the threads aren't even negative, if you're just a bit objective.

Last edited:
Agreed Zoney, so why the hell are we discussing Bono's fat or non fatness in EYKIW then? why does U2man make them there then?
Go to PLEBA, or quit the crap.

"fat bono" like "fat elvis" doesn't just have something to do with the looks of the guy. it's a complex concept that has to do with the entire career of the artist.

thus this thread is not posted in pleba.

If we are talking about Bono's looks in any way, Carmel will chime in.:happy:

U2Man said:
"fat bono" like "fat elvis" doesn't just have something to do with the looks of the guy. it's a complex concept that has to do with the entire career of the artist.

thus this thread is not posted in pleba.

well, I don't think ANYBODY in your thread understands that, since they're solely discussing his looks :wink:

st. elevation did, and i thank him for that. sadly, not many of the plebans bothered to read his post.

I don't know if I want to get involved in this discussion----for fear of having the army around the corner of a dark alley in the middle of the night....:yikes:

but i've never seen plebans get told off for this kind of behaviour :shrug:

Galeongirl said:

sadly nobody else did either...

I did, but the last time I commented on Bono and his weight and said it be good for himself and for his stage presence to get back in shape, I got railed on.

But I'll take the chance and say it again....:wink:

U2Man said:

What do you expect, honestly? It's your own fault. The threads you post are usually either negative, or posted just to start arguments. Frankly I'm getting tired of it, and I'm not the only one.

U2Man said:
I don't know. I haven't seen PLEBAns going there soley to get a rise out of people. I do see people doing that in PLEBA all the time though :hmm:

Utoo said:

I did, but the last time I commented on Bono and his weight and said it be good for himself and for his stage presence to get back in shape, I got railed on.

But I'll take the chance and say it again....:wink:

Well, he did get back in shape for the down under gigs, and that doesn't stop these comments from being posted anyway?

Why is it so hard to accept that yes, there are in fact women who are attracted to these four ugly, old guys.... why can't you guys just let it rest and get over it?

Sicy said:

What do you expect, honestly? It's your own fault. The threads you post are usually either negative, or posted just to start arguments. Frankly I'm getting tired of it, and I'm not the only one.

so you cannot have a thread comparing bono's recent state to elvis's "fat elvis" era?

how is that negative or meant to start arguments?

Bugger! Closed as soon as I make a comment more open for discussion!

U2Man said:

Told off for being positive? WTF?!?

(Is this an example of the "Black is White" and "War is Peace" type thinking I've heard so much about?)

U2Man said:
so you cannot have a thread comparing bono's recent state to elvis's "fat elvis" era?

how is that negative or meant to start arguments?

U2Man said:
...that occasionally invades the rest of the forum and fights potentially negative threads about the looks of the band members?

You yourself called it potentially negative!

And by starting this thread you are just instigating 'war' with them. There is no good that can come out of this thread.

If you have a problem with a group of posters or forum issues its best to take it up with me or any other mods in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom