Did you just join U2.com? Have you gotten your presale code yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

usamilo

The Fly
U2 announced they will be playing in my home town yesterday. I bought a $50 membership at U2.com in order to get a presale code.

I'm sure there are others that bought a membership following the announcement of the added dates. I would love to hear from those that bought a membership this week what day and time they bought their membership and what day and time they got an e-mail with a presale code.

Thanks in advance.

Pre sale codes normally in your account section on u2.com mate. Click account and it's on the left hand side

I have been a member since January and I have not received my code yet, either. Not via email and it's not on either my Tour or Account Info page.

I found my email from the January presale, and it turns out they sent it at around 7pm the evening before my presale. Since the Wires (new members) presale is on Friday, I expect we'll get them tomorrow evening.

Check now - a tweet from the mods at the u2.com forums about an hour ago said they should be available. (Not sure if that's for brand new members, or for everyone. Mine is there for the Red Hill group.)

I am in the wires group, just bought membership yesterday. This morning my code was not listed, however it is now. Go into your account and look in the left margin.

I am in the wires group, just bought membership yesterday. This morning my code was not listed, however it is now. Go into your account and look in the left margin.

When you say "Go into your account" do you mean click on your username top right and then click on the "Account Info" box? Because when I do that, the code in the left margin is my old one from January, crossed out.

Am I doing something wrong or is my code just not here yet?

When you say "Go into your account" do you mean click on your username top right and then click on the "Account Info" box? Because when I do that, the code in the left margin is my old one from January, crossed out.

Yes that is where I see mine. I haven't been a member since Vertigo tour but I did read the FAQs and it says you do NOT get a new code for these new shows. If you already bought tickets to one of the prior or upcoming shows that went on sale months ago and you bought 4 tickets, you are done.

If its crossed out you already bought your allotment of 4 presale tix in January.
It will only be viable if you bought less than 4.

Yes that is where I see mine. I haven't been a member since Vertigo tour but I did read the FAQs and it says you do NOT get a new code for these new shows. If you already bought tickets to one of the prior or upcoming shows that went on sale months ago and you bought 4 tickets, you are done.

Aha. I see it now. They're not exactly advertising that fact, are they?

Good luck at the on-sale.

Thanks for all the responses. Bought a membership this morning, went work, came home and there was an e-mail telling me the code was on my account page. So far, so good.

Do you think I would be correct in believing there might not be a lot of activity in the Red Hill presale for the U.S. shows since most of those members used their codes for the first set of shows not knowing there would be more shows added in the fall?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom