Detroit ll Setlist Watch & Party--Part l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ramblin rose said:

Are you implying that Fast Cars will be played.:eyebrow:

Fast Cars should be played tonight, being detorit and all (i think I said that yesterday) But if Varitation continues, it should be played tonight.

did someone say Fast Cars :shifty:

FastCarsB_WPhoto.jpg

I'd just like to thank the people who put this "online concert" deal together tonight. I have 2 good friends at this show and it is almost like I am there too. Much appreciated!

chiso said:
Hey, The White Sox's Konerko listens to U2's "Walk On"!!! He's my hero!

They should win just cuz of that... and cuz my brother in law is from Chicago (a.k.a. Chi-Town, youknowattamean?!?)

My bf who who is from Chi-Town would strongly disagree about the White Sox winning,LOL. Have to pass along the word though about a Sox listening to U2 :wink:

chiso said:
Hey, The White Sox's Konerko listens to U2's "Walk On"!!! He's my hero!

They should win just cuz of that... and cuz my brother in law is from Chicago (a.k.a. Chi-Town, youknowattamean?!?)

[go yankees! :reject: ]

Oh, wait... Craig Biggio of the Houston Astros listens to "Beautiful Day"...

ultraviolet_j said:
I'd just like to thank the people who put this "online concert" deal together tonight. I have 2 good friends at this show and it is almost like I am there too. Much appreciated!

Almost like being there?...Ummm...I was at the first few shows, and I dont know what happend to U2's sound system since then...:lol:

U2dork said:
So, after reading the Rolling Stone interview where he briefly talks about his throat problems, does Beautiful Day change for anybody?

that and it took Kite to a whole new level for me

BonosBaby12 said:

My bf who who is from Chi-Town would strongly disagree about the White Sox winning,LOL. Have to pass along the word though about a Sox listening to U2 :wink:

wait, your bf from Chicago wants Chicago to LOSE?!?

bono_man2002 said:

Almost like being there?...Ummm...I was at the first few shows, and I dont know what happend to U2's sound system since then...:lol:

Man...I am stuck at work tonight and I'll take horrible sounding live u2 audio over ANYTHING on the radio!

SETLIST
--------------

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Gloria
6. The Ocean
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
8. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Snippet / Blackbird Snippet
9. Miracle Drug
10. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

nurse chrissi said:

that and it took Kite to a whole new level for me

Yes. I hadn't thought about Kite yet but you're so right.
I knew Beautiful Day was about someone who had been misdiagnosed, but I didn't think it was actually Bono until now.

I'm totally listening to that album again after the show tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom