Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why wont anyone believe me I am trying my hardest!! :| One interferencer does have my picture but hes hardly around he posts sometimes

That means you must have got it from my journal. I forgot I posted it there. That means that someone other than MissVelvetDress_75 has been reading it.

Let's see, adamswildhoney, when I last checked, had the leading number of journal entries. I think. Suddnely I can't remember anyone's user names. I think it's because my roommate is listening to Creed. I think I may just have to kill myself now.

I decided I still want to live. I put on my headphones and am listening to U.S. Bombs. I forget the name of the song, though.

^ has to tell me her screenname.

And yes, you still do have the leading number of journal entries. I just checked.

^^^

Doubting Thomas :sexywink: Lives in a box and is purple has magnificent eyebrows!

Lara Mullen said:
^^

is Kim- I thought you were a boy :huh:

this is odd: you're not the first person to say that...more like the third or fourth, i think

seeing that someone--this someone happened to be ^(daisybean)--had posted in the lemonade stand made me get my ass out of my "pogues appreciation thread" in "just the bang and the clatter"...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom