Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ABEL is one of the sweetest coolest posters at interf and never gets the cranks with anyone.
She also resembles a Peanuts character!!!

She also finds very weird pics that no one quite knows what they are....

:kiss:

ARGHHHHHH! Daisybean thankyou! You just said something that made me realise what someone else was talking about earlier which I completely didnt understand.....

Sicy I am dumb! I had NO idea what the hell you were talking about before lmao.....

OMG, biggest blonde moment ever....

Ok, so now you all know I'm nuts, sorry DB for not making a scrap of sense. The piss off was a joke too, I hope no one was offended. I better change it.

Ok. Daisybean cracks me up. She too has great humour and I personally loved her previous avatar of the smilies. I considered it one of my faves. Honestly :)

I just checked her profile and DB also has fantastic taste in music.

She makes me see sense in a way I expect people dont understand and now think I am nuts.

I am nuts. I am the forum's biggest doofus....

Sicy....I hope ya read this...sorry!

:coocoo: <- me.

Last edited:
Its a habit that I keep replying to you too zoolanda. I am actually a stalker.

Zoolanda is going to be famous one day. She will either be a rock n roll cowgirl, or one this century's best writers. She hasn't decided yet. Manda has a very beautiful smile and very very sharp wit. One of the loveliest people I have ever known.

I suggest we all stay in contact with her so when she is famous we can say "I know her!"

:eek:
i'll pay u later

angie is one of the sweetest girls i know, despite her tuffgirl bas arse rep around here.
she is ALWAYS there for me and listens to my problems, whenever i need her. she offers me the best advice without me ever even asking.
she and i need to hang out more.
oh and i plan on taking alien belly pics of her soon if she'll let me.

we gotta stop so someone else can get a turn in here, and also before someone barfs all over interland at our mush.

OK SALOMEY GOT IN FIRST
Salome has always been one of my fave Interlanders because he is the most caring and funny guys here.
I LOVE U SALOMEY :heart:

Last edited:
thumbs up!

Of what I heard, Jon is cool and he calls Rosa in the most ridiculous times of the day and then the next morning she wakes with baggy eyes coz of lack of sleep.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom