DESCRIBE how you want it and meeeee teehehehehe marry Christmas guys!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We've got the band. Practice starts after Christmas. Where we gonna me??

KAYLA!!! DON'T GIVE UP! I want sound bites. SOUND BITES! Let's go now. I bet you rock. Just let it rip! And..............GO!

Oh, you mean the Ipod was crap...I feel stupid...geez...what a night...bed time....sorry for being a confused man...SOUND BITES!!!! :mad: :mad: :wink:

LyricalDrug said:
Sorry to interrupt this thread:

Please call KROQ 106.7 FM in Los Angeles, and request Window in the Skies! We are trying to push it up the charts:

1-800-520-1067

Ok that's it! Thanks!

my radio wont play it cos the DJ thinks Bono is a twat :madspit:

^^no you're going to watch Rocky. anyway, the theme song smokes all of the Disney/Pixar ones

^at least you've seen them though

so i jump ship in hong kong and make my way over to tibet and i manage to make it to the local golf course, and i tell em im a pro jock you know a caddy so anyway who do you think they give me? the dalai lama himself. 12th son of the lama: the flowing robes, bald ... striking. so anyway we get to the first tee and i hand him the driver - big hitter, the lama - and he goes and whacks a big one into a 10,000 foot crevas right in front of this glacier, and you know what he says? gunga galunga ... gunga gunga galunga. so anyways were finishing up 18 and hes gonne stiff me. and i say "hey, lama! hows about a little something, you know, for the effort?" and he says, "oh there will be no money. but when you are on your death bed, you will receive total consciousness." so i got that going for me, which is nice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom