DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everything DID go smoothly. But my oh my.. the prices are like a knife through your throat.

Aren't they though - I cringed, took a big breath and then tried not to think about it any more after I saw the total price. Price I pay for not having a schedule (or a back) that will allow me to do GA.

Ok, I guess my baby has really gotten to my brain cause I bought 4 tix for NY for my brother thinking I could buy more than 4 but no I can't. I swear I read the rules several times but I'm pretty sure my brain is working on baby mode and it just didn't sink in that I only have a TOTAL of 4 tix. I'm a total idiot...a sad idiot cause no GA tix for LA for me. I really hope I can get them when they go on sale to the public. I really need to pay more attention on Interference. Whoa is me....:doh:

are these tix for NY GA or seats? If they are GA I could buy one from you. PM me.

How are DC and Cville ticket supplies?

Is there a breather or horizoner who can check GA/lower supplies now that breathes have been on sale for a bit?

I hope there is a crapload left over of GA for the general sale Friday. Need just one.

How much were these tickets. I got section 105 in the $95 group in yesterday's Horizon presale.

Sorry I wasn't clear. They were $95. I was wondering if I could have done better today if I had "thrown them back", but was too chicken to do it. Oh well, I have behind the stage at NY2 and now opposite side of the stadium for DC. Can't wait for September.

I got 4 GA's for Los Angeles (Rose Bowl) and there were NO PROBLEMS for the breathe pre-sale....and to think I live so close to the Rose Bowl I can literally walk to the concert!!! :lol::lol:

We're parking at your house :hyper: :wink:

Congrats on everyone getting tickets :up:

The fact that Muse is opening for DC, makes me want to get a ticket to DC and take a vacation day to go see them lol. God I love muse. I hope they open for Charlottesville or Raleigh(if there's a Raleigh date)

Is there a breather or horizoner who can check GA/lower supplies now that breathes have been on sale for a bit?

I was able to get 2 GA for DC and 2 GA for C-Ville no problem. Hopefully there will be plenty for the general sale. I can't imagine many fan club members buying the Charlottesville tickets.

I went and looked to see what was out there. My sister lives in that area and hopes to go to that show (DC) but she's not a U2.com member. I was able to pull up GA's still and lower 100 levels ($95) further down the field. wondering what will be left for the general sale for her after Breathe and Boots is done with.

Sorry I wasn't clear. They were $95. I was wondering if I could have done better today if I had "thrown them back", but was too chicken to do it. Oh well, I have behind the stage at NY2 and now opposite side of the stadium for DC. Can't wait for September.

I was doing that yesterday and I kept getting moved around different rows within the same section. (If you're interested in the particulars, you can find it somewhere in these 30+ pages) but the long and short of it was I kept getting moved up the rows in section 105 until I said "one last time" and got row 15. The only thing that has me worried is if I'm in front of one of the legs of the "crab".

Hah, much better than last time around when we had Damien Marley. I mean not that Damien Marley is great and I really like reggae - it just didn't set the mood right for U2 to come on.

It set the mood when your buddy buys you 2 beers while Damien Marley was on. The only entertainment I got out of Damien Marley was the FLAG GUY!

Last two shows I went to, I got Kings of Leon....which were "ok", but not my cup of tea, and Gavin Rossdale's band which I can't even remember the name of now....which was just boring. At least he was nice to look at I guess.

Back
Top Bottom