DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4 GA's to Tampa for me! Woo! I'm a Boots member (even though I've been a paid member since Propaganda, hmph, that's a story for another time) so I was nervous. But it was no problemo.

ATL Got 4 GAs What's FIELD2

is the floor divided in sections? Other than the redzone? I'm sure they will continue the wristband strategy for the inside area. But what is FIELD2? it's on my ticket

Looks like DC has plenty of GAs - they still come up.

And I didn't see a "Retail Location" delivery like some here. I guess only certain areas have that.

Yeah my GA's say FLD12, GA2, and has a seat number for each ticket. They do nothing to explain it, but i'm assuming that each ticket needs to occupy a particular slot so they can count them. i dunno

Yeah my GA's say FLD12, GA2, and has a seat number for each ticket. They do nothing to explain it, but i'm assuming that each ticket needs to occupy a particular slot so they can count them. i dunno

I looked at an old Vertigo stub for GA and in the row it has GA3 and a seat number. It probably means nothing.

yep. thanks for the confusion ticketmaster.

I love your secret coded ticket selling ways.

man this is crazy everyone with presales are getting the GA's. I wonder how many scalpers signed up to be members too. I think VA GA won't be bad hopefully but DC might be a tough pull.

man this is crazy everyone with presales are getting the GA's. I wonder how many scalpers signed up to be members too. I think VA GA won't be bad hopefully but DC might be a tough pull.

Have you ever been on a football field? Its big.

Back
Top Bottom