DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know - free parking for 100,000 people... I wonder when I will get back to downtown DC that night... 4 am? Still, a mile is kind of far away from the stadium...

If you know where to park, you can make a quick exit. I park a bit farther out (for games) in a private lot near a mall, and usually have little if any wait to get out. It helps to know the back roads too.

Yeah I took part in the C-Ville pre-sale and there were no GAs whatsoever. There were plenty of lawn GAs. I'm wondering if it will be a de facto "student section." This is good news and there should be plenty of GAs tomorrow and during the general sale.

Ok good to hear I wonder why they never have GA for pre sales. Yeah I did notice they had those lawn section for 30 bucks. At that rate I would rather just stand outside and watch I wonder if they will block the view for this show.

Ok good to hear I wonder why they never have GA for pre sales. Yeah I did notice they had those lawn section for 30 bucks. At that rate I would rather just stand outside and watch I wonder if they will block the view for this show.

I'm sorry. Could you elaborate please? what's going on with Charlottesville's GA?

Am I reading Ticketmaster correctly...does Breathe start at 7am Pacific time for LA tickets?? UGH!!!!

U2.com Breathe Members
Presale Begins: Wednesday prior to public onsale at 10AM EDT; 9AM CDT; 8AM MDT; 7AM MST/PDT
Presale Ends: Thursday prior to public onsale at 5PM (local time to venue)

I'm sorry. Could you elaborate please? what's going on with Charlottesville's GA?

Today, during the UVa Student Pre-Sale there were only "lawn" GA tickets available. The far endzone in Scott Stadium has an inclined lawn instead of seating. It is not connected to the field and is not a true "GA" so to speak since you could never get close to the stage. The normal GA tickets were not released today (unless only a handful were made available and it totally went under the radar).

This means that tomorrow's pre-sales and the general sale should have plenty of GA tickets to go around.

Am I reading Ticketmaster correctly...does Breathe start at 7am Pacific time for LA tickets?? UGH!!!!

U2.com Breathe Members
Presale Begins: Wednesday prior to public onsale at 10AM EDT; 9AM CDT; 8AM MDT; 7AM MST/PDT
Presale Ends: Thursday prior to public onsale at 5PM (local time to venue)

That's what I read. I guess I'm logging on at 7am.

Yep, I'm going in to work late tomorrow so I can be online at 7 doing whatever magic tricks or religious incantations I have to do to try and get tickets for both Chicago 2 and Vancouver.

Question for those who have done the Breathe presale before:

Does a new box pop up at 7am pst tomorrow or does all of a sudden the breathe code work in the existing presale password box when the clock strikes 7?

Thanks for any help!

My tickets (that my dear friend bought us) say "GA6" under "Row" and of course Field for section, etc. What's the six about? She did get GA, right? :lol:

Sorry, I've never bought GA tickets before and I'm a worrywart. :D

Yep they are GA! That is very common; no need to worry.

Today, during the UVa Student Pre-Sale there were only "lawn" GA tickets available. The far endzone in Scott Stadium has an inclined lawn instead of seating. It is not connected to the field and is not a true "GA" so to speak since you could never get close to the stage. The normal GA tickets were not released today (unless only a handful were made available and it totally went under the radar).

This means that tomorrow's pre-sales and the general sale should have plenty of GA tickets to go around.

Were not released today? as in, not to student presale? but they were released to U2.com members right?

So... for those added 2nd shows are they doing staggered groups or just one free for all? I blew my 4 alotted tix already but I was thinking of signing my wife up on U2.com for the 2nd LA show if I had a shot at GA.

So... for those added 2nd shows are they doing staggered groups or just one free for all? I blew my 4 alotted tix already but I was thinking of signing my wife up on U2.com for the 2nd LA show if I had a shot at GA.
Staggered. Only Toronto was free for all, I don't know why it was or why it was announced before the first one was sold.... :shrug:

For people coming in late, besides the regular U2.com presales, there are also 4 public presales (but with no GA's available) today that are basically open to the public. Use these instead of waiting and fighting against everyone else in the general public on-sale:

Boston 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Gillette Stadium Foxborough, MA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - boots

Atlanta:
U2 360º Tour tickets Georgia Dome Atlanta, GA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - falcons

Chicago 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Soldier Field Chicago, IL, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - boots

New York 2:
U2 360º Tour tickets Giants Stadium East Rutherford, NJ, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - access
Here's another one to add to the list:

Vancouver:
U2 tickets BC Place Vancouver, BC, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password - orange

Remember, you need to use these specific links, these codes don't work on the U2.com pre-sale pages.

Any indication they will cancel your tickets if you use the Vancouver link? BC Lions are touting on their site that it is an exclusive to their season ticket holders....

Did any Horizon members pick up the $95 Atlanta tix yesterday? Just curious as to what us Breathe members may expect today. Thanks in advance!

Please keep us updated if you find a link for the Tampa presale. I am trying to get tickets for a number of friends and this would help a ton to be able to do presale.

Thanks,
u2gator

Just wondering. For NY2 and Boston2 - should I simply wait for General sale? or get a new U2.com membership if I want to get good tickets for them. Not necessarily seats.

Back
Top Bottom