Cute...now and then our dear Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awwww, then=adorable, now=handsome:)

Thanks for the link!

bono.jpg

Thanks Follower. What lovely pictures. :)

*bonofuzzies*

What I found funny was the way the article referes to his hair in the first picture...Bono's hair, "once a tall fluff similar to Tina Turner's...never thought of him like that :D

follower said:
What I found funny was the way the article referes to his hair in the first picture...Bono's hair, "once a tall fluff similar to Tina Turner's...never thought of him like that :D

That's because he had it before she did, and it's not like hers! His was postpunk/new wave, I don't know what you call Tina's. I think it's a bad comparison myself. Anyway Follower I love both of the pics, thanks for posting! :)

Great pic! It's amazing how much Bono has evolved, fashion wise:

Case in point:

What was he thinking here LOL, those pants are just hideous, and don't get me started on that mullet LOL

021.jpg

Leather god!

058.jpg

071.jpg

The Grammy 01' jacket was his ONLY mistake LOL

061.jpg

Last edited:
I loved his 'm' word hair! The only true 'm' word he had was in the UF era. The checkered pants pic is not a mullet, just a short shag. He's cute. Please don't start making fun of young Bono. I dearly love him.

Oh and the flowered Grammy jacket ROCKED! But I do prefer him in leather!

Last edited:
the_fly2002 said:

The Grammy 01' jacket was his ONLY mistake LOL

061.jpg

LOL, I have mixed feelings about this jacket. I dunno whether I want to jump in there w/ him or :barf:

It's joost so green and.....flowery!

GypsyHeartgirl said:
He's cute. Please don't start making fun of young Bono. I dearly love him.

aw! me too. he was so adorable! I have a magnet w/ this piccie on it:

33494%3A2323232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3B346299ot1lsi

Leather AND young Bono, the best of both worlds:
3349498723232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3B346756ot1lsi

Last edited:
the_fly2002 said:
Great pic! It's amazing how much Bono has evolved, fashion wise:

Case in point:

What was he thinking here LOL, those pants are just hideous, and don't get me started on that mullet LOL

021.jpg

*psst* don't diss the mullet....many a feud has been started over this ;)

And I like these pants, they were the style. Kinda like when you watch the brady bunch or saturday night fever and think "Dear Lord those clothes are hideous!!!!" Yet that was high fashion then. Like in 20 years from now we will look back and think "what were we thinking wearing that"

Back
Top Bottom