Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture006.jpg

that's my gingerbread house.

it fell down a couple minutes after the picture was taken.

the support beams decided to collapse, and then went the roof (under the weight of the chimney, which had been stuffed with frosting in order to keep it in once piece), and then the walls fell in.

it had to be eaten :evil:

speaking of crumbs....

Last edited:
My grandpa is throwing himself a 90th birthday party for lunch today :cute: We all offered but he said he was going to do it and everyone had to be out of his house before 3:00 so he could rest up before the Vikings game :cute:

Y'all were up before me today...or maybe IWB was STILL up from yesterday. :wink:

I could post IWB's picture. :evil:

Now I must clean like I've never cleaned before!

WHY do random bizarre people who never ever post pm me???

Shari I was just thinking about you! :hug:

But :hyper: for arw at the same time!

:yaydiplomacy:

I believe I have a pm that I can't open while Jim has my tv hijacked. :shifty: I will respond to that one as soon as he leaves.

Dear Brett,
Remember to throw your passes to a guy wearing green and gold NOT purple. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Yours Truly,
an obsessed fan.
P.S.
Please tell Aaman Green to HOLD ONTO THE BALL!

ooooo I missed
"another classless act by Randy Moss"
~tv announcer
My guys look like they are going to go down.

Ok, the Packers lost :sigh:. I may have just watched the last game Brett Favre plays in before his retirement. :sigh: Will have to wait and see.

Meanwhile, Go Vikings! Gotta root for the NFC team. Doesn't mean I have to like Randy Moss though:madspit: Won't. Ever. Happen.

:( Sorry Shari.

But yay for arw!!! :hyper:

The wine qent right to my head tonight for some reason. :drunk:

I have tomorrow off!! AND Friday and Saturday!! I only have to work Tue, Wed, Thur this week! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom