Crackpot, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know

I couldn't take it

I've been craving just simple cheesecake for weeks

and I caved

bought a 6.99 frozen deal

and it is good

but next time I think

I'll go for these little cheesecake bites

that are surrounded in chocolate

:drool:

I bought a cheesecake

it is yummy

however

i wish i had someone to share it with

it looks tiny

but in cheesecake terms

it is large

filling

delicious

friggin poetry, man!

I've got some nice varieties of Nothing planned for the rest of the day :up:

You can do some of my essay if you like! :happy:

I've passed on the concert tonight ... need to work on my essay, and just don't feel in the mood for going out anyway.

The shark doesn't look that fake. So either I drank enough to make him real, or I wondre what directors cut I am watching of this movie.

It rained really heavy yesterday afternoon. it got so dark that the streetlights came on outside work

tonight there was lightning on the way home despite the fact

that it was quite cool.

Welcome back, Ali. :wave:

I'm downloading the list ... and just now getting to lunch. Maybe I should pop up to the dry cleaner soon too; hope that they're open today ...

:wave:

Cool.
Well, the longer you leave it, the less likely it'll be to be open...

I'm having a cheesymite scroll from Baker's Delight for lunch.

The shark doesn't look that fake. So either I drank enough to make him real, or I wondre what directors cut I am watching of this movie.

The only way that I know it was plastic and not real as hell is that my sister's boyfriend worked on it and sent me a pic of the plastic thing with wires all hangin out its backside and it still scares the shit out of me just to think about it!

alot of folks here

hate

and i mean

hate

chocolate plus orange

but me

i love it

which is great

cause everyone gives me theirs

but then i get to thinking im headed to pudgeville

so i refrain from wolfing it down and go on a sugar spree

:wave:

Cool.
Well, the longer you leave it, the less likely it'll be to be open...

I'm having a cheesymite scroll from Baker's Delight for lunch.

True. The dry cleaner's in some local laundrette, so I'm hoping that they accept dry cleaning all hours that they're open and it's not just some Monday-Friday thing or whatever. I just need a thinner blazer to wear now that it's getting uncomfortably warm again. :grumpy:

I'm having toasted sammies. :drool:

You can do some of my essay if you like! :happy:

I've passed on the concert tonight ... need to work on my essay, and just don't feel in the mood for going out anyway.

If you don't mind it being about rocks or dinosaurs, sure! :happy:

There was a concert tonight?

The only way that I know it was plastic and not real as hell is that my sister's boyfriend worked on it and sent me a pic of the plastic thing with wires all hangin out its backside and it still scares the shit out of me just to think about it!

Well it's been a joke in practically ever one of mhy film classes about how much it pisses Stephen off that that shark didn't look real, and won't look real, no matter how many directors cuts of the film he realeases

If you don't mind it being about rocks or dinosaurs, sure! :happy:

There was a concert tonight?

Can you figure out how rocks or dinosaurs fit into the UN Conference on Environment and Development?

The black metal one I've been tossing up for a couple of weeks. Social interaction just doesn't seem appealling today.

ok..I couldn't quite make it to the bathroom earlier. Now I've had more...because I'm a completest, and WILL finish this third drink...I'm a bit scared to make the 10 foot journey

chocoorange_1202.jpg

Fuckyeah, and all kinds of :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom