Confirmed! Oral sex reference in "Original of the Species"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rjhbonovox said:
Also a past song reference to oral sex that U2 did has to be "Even Better Than The Real Thing". Meaning Oral Sex is even better than the real sex. Bono's bloody obsessed! Can't say I blame him though!:wink:
:hmm: And the way that camera moved in the film clip....... :combust:

And I was just wondering... are there any Oral Sex suggestions before Achtung Baby? Seems they experimented with more than technology at the start of the 90's. :macdevil:

ewings said:

ha ha ha; you're so funny.......just wait until you are 30+:lol:

Actually, Chizip stopped having sex a few years ago. He has always been a little ahead of his age.

U2Kitten said:

Maybe because he DIDN'T?! All he said was it was 'eroticized a bit'- all the rest is in the dirty minds of interference members.

what do you think of when you hear the word "eroticized"? Whether he's referring to oral sex or not (which is what I gathered via the other posters) - it sounds as if he's referring to something sex related......yep we do have dirty minds here :yes:

daygloeyes2 said:

Well, I guess I shouldn't say that. I mean, a cardboard box is still a home too right
? :sad:

you better be joking clone....:sad:

Lets take this back to our old thread.....we should put this back on track....what was it about...Oral Sex:happy:

Dismantled said:

you better be joking clone....:sad:

Lets take this back to our old thread.....we should put this back on track....what was it about...Oral Sex:happy:

No....let's talk about how you called me a masshole. How rude. :angry:

Woo-hoo! I've never had a thread get gold stars before. Yessssssssssssss

Achtung Baby has about ten zillion oral sex references, btw. I'm glad Bono hasn't outgrown having fun with the kneeling to pray / kneeling to [censored] duality...

"Your love is teaching meeeee howwwwww... how to kneeeeeel"

LyricalDrug said:
Woo-hoo! I've never had a thread get gold stars before. Yessssssssssssss

Achtung Baby has about ten zillion oral sex references, btw. I'm glad Bono hasn't outgrown having fun with the kneeling to pray / kneeling to [censored] duality...

"Your love is teaching meeeee howwwwww... how to kneeeeeel"

congratulations on the stars:applaud: just throw the words Bono and sex together and people go nuts:drool: :wink:

Achtung Baby:combust: that whole album just oozes sex!:combust:

RocknRollKitty said:

But I do still think most of you are letting your dirty minds run wild and it's not what you think.

I think it's kinda sad you seem to think of sex as something dirty. :(

Ooooh how did i miss this thread for days & days?

To get back to a post a couple of days ago...

OOTs - I thought it goes "Baby slow down...the end is not as FAR as the start... ( not FUN)...

I wish I was in Vegas...

I thought everybody assumed thats what this song was about in the first place. I mean even look at the titles, take the "igin" out of orginal, take out the "of the," and take the p, i, and e out of Species, and what do you have? Oral Secs

Pretty obvious if you ask me [/B]

hahahahahahahahahahha
that was very funny!!!!!!!!!!

Lila64 said:
I just found it accidentally. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

<Off to shower :shifty:

so it was you that did a search for oral sex :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom