Confirmed! Oral sex reference in "Original of the Species"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lmao! This topic proves anything can be twisted into sexual meaning if you have a dirty enough mind. I thought mine was bad but seriously, this is getting really silly. Funny, though.

Six and nine is also mentioned in Lady With The Spinning Head and I'm pretty sure that's an actual sex reference.

Chizip said:
yes, bono wants his partner to stay young and sex driven, cause when people get old they dont have sex

You don't have to be shy about it

Chizip said:
Come on people, this whole song is obviouly about oral sex.

"Baby slow down, the end is not as fun as the start"

This is Bono stating that he likes oral sex more that actual coitus. It's more fun to him.

"I'll give you everything you want, Except the thing that you want."

Bono will give the woman oral sex, but not coitus, which is what she really wants.

I thought everybody assumed thats what this song was about in the first place. I mean even look at the titles, take the "igin" out of orginal, take out the "of the," and take the p, i, and e out of Species, and what do you have? Oral Secs

Pretty obvious if you ask me

Hey well spotted. But if you spell Original - Origanal, as it sounds, then you get A#al Secs and were going down a totally different passage!:wink:

RocknRollKitty said:

So you're saying he's like the witches in Hocus Pocus, if they can keep sucking the life out of children, he'll never get old? Because in case you haven't noticed Bono is already well over 30.

So you're denying any sexual element to this song, even after Bono himself admitted he eroticized it?

RocknRollKitty said:

So you're saying he's like the witches in Hocus Pocus, if they can keep sucking the life out of children, he'll never get old? Because in case you haven't noticed Bono is already well over 30.

omg...where to begin....yes I think what Bono was really saying is he is magical...and just like the death eaters in Harry Potter he will latch ahold of you mouth and suck every drop of youthfulness out of your body...so if you ever meet him I suggest you carry some sort of mouth guard with you...he can be quite aggressive..protect your mouth at all costs!!!!!! Bono is actually 183 years old..but looks young because of all the childrens souls he has eaten.

:wink: :wink:

This thread is pure gold. Five stars!

:lmao:

Btw, if you've done your reading, you'd know Bono apparently favours the 69 position.
And to get somewhat back on topic, he doesn't deny such references in his songs.
Finally, there's no rule stating a song can't have multiple angles and meanings.

PS. Chippy, I think I :heart: you.
:lol:

Also a past song reference to oral sex that U2 did has to be "Even Better Than The Real Thing". Meaning Oral Sex is even better than the real sex. Bono's bloody obsessed! Can't say I blame him though!:wink:

rjhbonovox said:
Also a past song reference to oral sex that U2 did has to be "Even Better Than The Real Thing". Meaning Oral Sex is even better than the real sex. Bono's bloody obsessed! Can't say I blame him though!:wink:

omg ...the sheer mention of that song..:combust:

I don't blame him either:drool:

If Bono said the song is about oral sex - why can't everyone believe him? I do :D

MsGiggles said:
If Bono said the song is about oral sex - why can't everyone believe him? I do :D

Maybe because he DIDN'T?! All he said was it was 'eroticized a bit'- all the rest is in the dirty minds of interference members.

BonosBaby12 said:
Bono favors the 69 position? Where did you read that? Im just curious that's all,lol. Nothing wrong with some good loving no matter how you get it :whistle:

I have my sources. :shifty:
And I quote, " 69 is the most equal sexual position".

ewings said:

ha ha ha; you're so funny.......just wait until you are 30+:lol:

Lets all take a moment to realize that Bono became the Fly at the "ripe old age" of 33.
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom