Condom, Gers, France Superthread - Take 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap. Can Khan delete posts?? :evil:

All mods can. And did, as we discovered last night when the first 228 posts from this thread were tragically lost in the Great Superthread Disaster of 10 September 2008. So much for the World Trade Centre.

I have no clue what your I Spy thing could be, Bonnie.

But it will be fun to see the guesses once the regular players wake up and give it a shot.

The Scientist made me look like a postwhoring amateur on EYKIW early this morning.

It's all about quantity. Ask Carek.

I'm gonna postwhore like it's 1996.

Indeed. No post over 15 characters long. That's how the pros do it.

We all like a good pro.

Clearly there is no quantity to your contributions, you mean. :wink:

No, I meant quality. I feel like I talk and talk and talk and.. you get the picture, and nothing! What am I known for? Nothing! I never shut up and my contributions are never large. I FAIL!

:woe:

I might need more Rolo now. :tsk:

All mods can. And did, as we discovered last night when the first 228 posts from this thread were tragically lost in the Great Superthread Disaster of 10 September 2008. So much for the World Trade Centre.

:ohmy: I was sure I had more posts than the three I got tonight when you posted that first list! What happened?

Only in forums they moderate. Or are they still 'hosts'? The host thing on here used to make me think of parasitic hosts, Interflatulence being the host of us, the parasites...

:ohmy: I was sure I had more posts than the three I got tonight when you posted that first list! What happened?

BLS was merging the two threads when something went horribly awry and they were lost forever. :sad:

No, I meant quality. I feel like I talk and talk and talk and.. you get the picture, and nothing! What am I known for? Nothing! I never shut up and my contributions are never large. I FAIL!

Rolo... :drool:

And pfft... you want to be famous on interference? Most of the "famous" interferencers I've heard of but never spoken to... well, I guess I haven't spoken to them cos of what I've heard. So I don't think lack of interference fame is a bad thing!

To me, you're known for being awesome. :love:

Only in forums they moderate. Or are they still 'hosts'? The host thing on here used to make me think of parasitic hosts, Interflatulence being the host of us, the parasites...

And this is proof. :lmao:

Hey GG2! :wave:

Why stay longer than a day? Because the Superthread believes in safe sex.

WOW STREETS WON I NEVER EXPECTED THAT!!!1!1!11!!11ONEoneoneOneshould'vewon

:lol: it's one huge advertisement!

:shocked: ONE LOST??? HOW THE FUCK CAN THAT HAPPEN???? BLASPHEMY! SUE THEIR ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Rolo... :drool:

And pfft... you want to be famous on interference? Most of the "famous" interferencers I've heard of but never spoken to... well, I guess I haven't spoken to them cos of what I've heard. So I don't think lack of interference fame is a bad thing!

Nah, I don't really want fame on here. I'd definitely not cope with fame. I like reclusiveness.
:drool:

To me, you're known for being awesome. :love:

And this is proof. :lmao:

:lol: Thanks Ax

:hug:

I'm contemplating how to take this ...! :lol:

GG2, One was not even second. Or third! We must sue Interference for every cent it has.

It was the funniest thread I've read in a while, that's for sure. I love how oblivious the guy was. Nobody could've cared less.

And how he's totally ignored people who've pointed out his mistakes. I guess because he's a scientist and we're just the plebs.

I'm contemplating how to take this ...! :lol:

Are you famous in a U2 related area? :ohmy:
I tell ya, there's something about not listing to commercial radio and not joining in the U2 sections of interference (anymore)... What that something is, I am unsure, but you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom