Computer OE10, Kate Edgar Information Commons, University of Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P4180234sml.jpg

Cin was a bit too fast for me...

*hides from wrath*

:lol: You still got the best part of me.
(my shoes)

Bonnie I can't find the pic of my "tat", I want to (with your permission) use it in the guess the u2 song thread

Oh, this ol' thang?

forashleytryagain.png

One of us must get Ashley really drunk one day and convince her to get this RIGHT AWAY.

Mr LM, wherever you may be lurking, you have a job. I expect this tattoo on Ashley before May is done.

I was thinking about the whole Trashley, Bonley, Krudler thing and all the other day, and I realised that Traviud and I will have to do a collaboration on something some day. You know, so we can have Trannie productions.

I was thinking about the whole Trashley, Bonley, Krudler thing and all the other day, and I realised that Traviud and I will have to do a collaboration on something some day. You know, so we can have Trannie productions.

WHY HAS THIS NOT HAPPENED YET.

Anyway, folks, I'm sick of being in this goddamn shoebox so I'm going for a walk. Whee. :wave:

PS EYKIW and its subjective musical opinions fail.

oh hey Axman.

I'm going up to Marion for a jiff. I feel like spending money on DVDs, also lunch. Did I mention that I've been bedridden since Monday afternoon, and that I didn't eat anything yesterday, and that only just this morning I feel The Strength to do things? Ain't no fun. Seeya guys.

:hug: Hope you're all better soon, Bonnie.

Ugh, my monitor has died. I have this separate monitor that's bigger than the laptop's screen, and ... it's died. So now I'm back on the smallness of the laptop. Oh joy.

:hug: Hope you're all better soon, Bonnie.

Ugh, my monitor has died. I have this separate monitor that's bigger than the laptop's screen, and ... it's died. So now I'm back on the smallness of the laptop. Oh joy.

Especially for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom