Coffin Bay, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is October not the intro to Tomorrow? :grumpy:

It worked so well on the War Tour too ...

I'm... pretty sure I pronounce the latter. :cute:
:swoon:

Dialects, ftl.
yeah, southerners tend to do that as well. though this dude says he's from new york. he has no southern accent but idk, he's probably from the midwest, lol.

122466.jpg
:love:

I really don't understand what this forum has against Fire. I've always loved it. Cool guitar, etc.
i don't either. it's my favourite song off october. second would be tomorrow i think, then i fall down.

Fucking hell, it's 46.9C at Essendon Airport right now! Where is that cool change?

And hey Ravva! How's life? :wave:

yikes axver, i feel for you. it's not that hot here at all, but it is hot for this time of year. the high tomorrow is supposed to be 22! if it gets that hot, it'll be a new record high for that day.

and to think just a couple days ago i was scraping ice off my windshield every morning...

October really is just a glorified intro/outro posing as a song, like MLK.

I got as far as With A Shout and got busted.

Holy shit. I just bolted outside to throw an empty juice bottle in the recycling bin, and ... it's just NUTS outside. Even more nuts than last week. The sky looks a touch bizarre and talk about a blast furnace! It's really fucking windy.

Going to take the camera out there now. Though With A Shout's a quality song and compelling me to stay. Great drums. JEEE-ROOO-SUUUH-LIIIIM!

Holy shit. I just bolted outside to throw an empty juice bottle in the recycling bin, and ... it's just NUTS outside. Even more nuts than last week. The sky looks a touch bizarre and talk about a blast furnace! It's really fucking windy.

Going to take the camera out there now. Though With A Shout's a quality song and compelling me to stay. Great drums. JEEE-ROOO-SUUUH-LIIIIM!

It's probably someone's farm dispersed into the atmosphere...

Oh my god. Just went back outside with the camera. Kind of got chased back inside by a gust of wind.

The heat is UNREAL, like nothing I've felt before.

Fucking hell guys. 47 degrees and wind gusts at almost 80km/h.

I wish there were a way I could record the feeling of THAT with the camera.

Fucking hell guys. 47 degrees and wind gusts at almost 80km/h.

I wish there were a way I could record the feeling of THAT with the camera.

Cook an egg on the sidewalk.

ooh this reminds me...did you guys know the myths about cooking an egg on your car's engine and poaching a filet of salmon in a dishwasher are true? i mean you obvs have to wrap them tightly in foil, but it does cook them. not that i like eggs and salmon anyway.

Mythbusters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom