Coca Cola, Colón, Panama, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too bad.

Long gaps can blow, though I also find they can be useful in coaxing me into doing library research I'd otherwise probably just neglect ...

I have things I could be doing, but I'm hopelessly addicted to Interference. :reject: It's sad, I am aware.

How often do you need to go into Uni this year? You may have told me that already but I forgot.

Until December last year, I didn't even have a laptop, so if I wanted to get on Interference at uni, it was a bit awkward. I did it a handful of times but not often.

I only need to go in Wednesday and Thursday afternoons, plus whenever I meet my Honours thesis supervisor (every second week). It works quite well for me, I must say!

Haha I'm just sitting in the computer lab. The internet blows and I'm paranoid that people are reading what I type, but it's better than nothing!

Oh wow, that is sweet! Except I probably wouldn't be motivated to do anything and then have a last-minute panic :lol:

Haha I'm just sitting in the computer lab. The internet blows and I'm paranoid that people are reading what I type, but it's better than nothing!

Oh wow, that is sweet! Except I probably wouldn't be motivated to do anything and then have a last-minute panic :lol:

I hijacked computers in quiet corners of the library and tried not to let anybody see I was on a rather blue site rather than the library catalogue. I think I did that all of twice or thrice. Plus I once got a laptop out on loan so that I could take some notes more easily than by hand, and I had Interference up while I did that.

I'm sort of doing that this week ... going to try to be more organised subsequently!

We're allowed to use these computers for anything we like, I just don't like feeling so exposed :uhoh: Most people in here seem to be on Facebook or Trademe. I had a dude behind me earlier who was on some WoW site! :lol:

Oh, is there now a de-blued Interference? I didn't think there was.

We're allowed to use these computers for anything we like, I just don't like feeling so exposed :uhoh: Most people in here seem to be on Facebook or Trademe. I had a dude behind me earlier who was on some WoW site! :lol:

:laugh:

Yeah, I hate people being able to see my computer screen. In high school, there was one computer where you had some form of privacy, while all the others were exposed ... I made a point of always having that one computer and then wasting time on the precursor to U2gigs, long before I ran it or even knew much about setlists.

Ok, I gotta go. Need to get ready for my wonderful 3-hour lab :yawn: I'm far too tired for these sorts of shenanigans! I want to go to bed.
/bitch, moan.

Seeya later :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom