Cleveland 3!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:

She's good at convincing people isn't she? lol.

Heh. I try. :shifty:

Everyone must come to this thing - it's going to be better than the last two I can feel it!

....Well, it'll be one to remember at least.

eep said:

Heh. I try. :shifty:

Everyone must come to this thing - it's going to be better than the last two I can feel it!

....Well, it'll be one to remember at least.

Eep's doing quite a good job so far, she's got decent rebuttals to all of my excuses....

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Eep's doing quite a good job so far, she's got decent rebuttals to all of my excuses....

That's because you don't have any great excuse not to come!

:tongue:

You know you're coming and will hang out with eep once again!

eep said:

That's because you don't have any great excuse not to come!

:tongue:

You know you're coming and will hang out with eep once again!

AH! Ok, ok, if I can get the boy to drive....

AH! Ok, ok, if I can get the boy to drive....

:scratch:

You tell "the boy" he must drive because eep will be there and if he doesn't......well..........he'll meet the rath of eep and ask anyone, that is NOT a good thing!

Heh.

eep said:

Yeah...so...who else is still in question of coming?

:mac:

I'm ready to get 'em....

....ellen?......*runs and hides under the bed* oh wait, I live in the same room as Ellen......

Is anyone else planning on going?

:hyper:

I'm really looking forward to this one. The big send off! :dance:

And ELEVATION USA is playing!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

:applaud:

Edgette said:
Is anyone else planning on going?

YES I'M GOING!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: I found the most perfect flight. It's a little more than I wanted to spend but it will be money well spent!

Kariann, Schmeg, and I will be at the museum sometime on Saturday afternoon. :shrug: That's about all I know so far.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

Kariann, Schmeg, and I will be at the museum sometime on Saturday afternoon. :shrug: That's about all I know so far.

Woo-hoo!!
More people I don't know that I'll get to meet up with!
If you're in the hotel late at night....look for one of the ones wearing the afro.
If not, look for me in my U2/Simpsons shirt most likely.

well once it gets closer to the date we should make specific plans as to where and when to meet. :D I don't think we're staying at the suggested hotel that is mentioned in the other thread.

From The Gredge...

Hi All,

With details and plans coming together for "Cleveland III", I thought I would update everyone.
This should be regarded as an "official annoucement" on the festivities.

Friday and Saturday Febuary 27 - 28, 2004
"Cleveland III" - a U2 fan gathering
Downtown Cleveland, OH

*** please note, The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame has annouced this WILL be the final weekend of the U2 exhibit - however, the Hall of Fame will not be involved, nor endorses any of the following activities, and has no plans to hold any festivities of thier own that weekend.

Friday Febuary 27

Elevation USA performs at the Hard Rock Cafe - doors "officially" open at 9pm, showtime is 10pm 'til 1am, there is limited capacity, please arrive early enough to ensure admittance.
Admission will be in the $5 - $8 range
There will be door prizes and giveaways throughout the night.

Saturday Febuary 28

U2 Fan Gathering
Marriott Residence Inn on Prospect Ave.
Downtown Cleveland, OH
8am 'til 5pm
Admission FREE
some activities planned are:
- door prizes, giveaways
- vendors with U2 collectibles
- Video viewing area
- U2 craft table
- Live band Karaoke and short "unplugged" set by Elevation USA - the U2 tribute band that performed at the opening weekend last Febuary. Winner of the Karaoke contest will have the choice to perform their winning rendition of a U2 song with Elevation Saturday night at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Elevation USA performs at the Hard Rock Cafe, once again doors "open" at 9pm, admission $5 - $8, there are no discounted or free admissions with a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame wristband as the Rock Hall is not affiliated with this weekend's events.
Door prizes and giveaways throughout the night, Elevation USA takes the stage at 10pm and will play until 1am. once again please arrive early enough for admittance.

Feel free to copy and paste this annoucement and mail to other U2 online groups.
Also, if there are any "rumors" or questions you may have about the weekend's event, please email me privately or post on U2 Midwest as I am one of the weekend's organizors.
There is also information on www.ElevationUSA.com.
Thanks, we're looking forward to a great weekend with fans of the greatest band in the world - U2.

Greg Flamm
Elevation USA

Just thought I'd expand on Edgette's post.....

Remember to check www.ElevationUSA.com for the latest OFFICIAL info.

*** DISCLAIMER!! please note, This WILL be the final weekend of the U2 exhibit. Any places other than the Hard Rock Cafe-Cleveland and the Marriott Residence Inn will not be involved in this event. ***

Also, if there are any "rumors" or questions you may have about the weekend's event, please email Greg Flamm gredge2003@yahoo.com privately or post on U2-Midwest as he is one of the weekend's organizors. For Exhibitor information you may contact Brian Streeter BrunoKiss1@aol.com.
Remember, the official info wil be at www.ElevationUSA.com.
Thanks, we're looking forward to a great weekend with fans of the greatest band in the world - U2.

:wave: i'm there...and lies, you know that if you change your mind and can come friday, my passenger seat is open for my bono-road-trip buddy

where's ellen....? heh :evil:

Stories for Boys said:
:wave: i'm there...and lies, you know that if you change your mind and can come friday, my passenger seat is open for my bono-road-trip buddy

where's ellen....? heh :evil:

Lies!!!!
You better come! The butt-warmth reunion can not happen without you!

And Ellen...yes...Ellen...you must come too!

*crawls out from under a rock* :huh:

I just found out about this fan gathering. I really want to go and since I'm only 2 hours from Cleveland, I think I might beg and plead with some friends... :hmm:

Stories for Boys said:

Actually, I think I'm going to see the Lady Gym Dogs at U. of Michigan on Feb. 27 :reject:

Actually, I think I'm going to see the Lady Gym Dogs at U. of Michigan on Feb. 27 :reject:

:angry: How could you go there instead?
I am :censored: disappointed with my butt warmth buddy!

:rant: You wait until next time I see you......

eep said:

:angry: How could you go there instead?
I am :censored: disappointed with my butt warmth buddy!

:rant: You wait until next time I see you......

cus there = $3 total, less than a fricken movie ticket! And gymnastics is my first love. And the guinea pig's status is the same so still waiting for the possibility of surgery....*crosses fingers*

*BUMP*

Less then a week away!!!

This is going to be the best gathering yet everyone! I hope to meet most of you there! :wave:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Thinking of joining you folks, cheap deals on Continental going on this weekend.....hmmmm......tempting!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom