CHRISTMAS IN NOVEMBER VOTING!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Christmas In November Voting

Ok so...we had WAY more entries than I thought! 46 to be exact!!!

O_O

Anyway...that knocked a poll out of the question! Elvis would kill me! LOL! Anyway...never being one to be defeated I set up a page on one of my websites just for the contest, it has all 46 entries in the order they were posted in the original thread. There are numbers next to each picture...so here is what we are going to do...

HOW TO VOTE:

1. Go to the WEBPAGE and write down your 12 choices
2. Email me you choices u2thegoalissoul@aol.com this will keep your results confidential and honest.

The voting will be open for THREE DAYS...YOU HAVE UNTIL WEDNESDAY TO VOTE...W-E-D-N-E-S-D-A-Y... :D

So go look and go vote! Remember...12 choices!

After the winners are determined I will announce them in this thread, at that point the winners can email me for contact details for the prizes!

Have fun!

* raises hand

You know it says "Now go back to PLEBA and vote for your top twelve choices" at the bottom of the page. But we're supposed to email you the choices right? :sexywink:

And do our choices have to be in order of liking? Or just 12 choices?

Thanks for pointing that out Sicy, I'll go change it right now.

No the votes don't have to be in a specific order, just the twelve you like, basically I am just doing a poll of my own at home, when a pic gets a vote it gets a mark...the 12 pics with the most marks get the prizes.

The reason I picked 12 was so that we were assured that enough pictures were voted for.

:)

Sorry for the confusion!

Ok so here is something I hadn't thought of...

In the event of a tie...we shall have a tiebreaker vote which won't knock anyone out of the running it will just determine ranking...

We need more votes though! Only 6 people have voted so far!

:D

what the feck am I saying.

I'll vote later........so you can say 7 people voted........although only 6 have....it's like buying on account, but only with voting:der:

ONE MORE DAY OF VOTING LADIES!!!

If you haven't voted please do so!

There is only ONE vote seperating 1st, 2nd and 3rd places!!!

This race is so close it hurts!!!

Looks like we may have to have a tie break vote but we shall see!!!

VOOOOOOOOOOOOTE!

:D

What if..........

1st, 2nd & 3rd are all by the same "artist" ?

Or are you going by person and not design?

Did that make sense? :der:

I only had two people who won with more than one entry, and I have spoken to one of those people and they have agreed to only claim one prize, this was very gracious considering they won three...lol...and I am waiting to hear back from the other person to see if they are willing to do the same thing...if so that opens up one more prize space.

If no one else votes by 5pm then I will close the voting and post the winners!

We had a few ties so instead of dragging this thing out with another poll to break the ties, I sent all of the pictures to my friend Jeramee who knows enough about U2 to do a fair job but he doesn't come to this board so he could be completely impartial. and had him break the ties.

:)

Back
Top Bottom