Chicken, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P9020112sml.jpg

More Ghostbusters!

Idiotville sounds nice, but I thought we weren't doing american cities for a while? And now we're in alaska, and going back to America?

Idiotville sounds nice, but I thought we weren't doing american cities for a while? And now we're in alaska, and going back to America?

Yeah, we do need more non-American locations, but at the same time, I don't think we should really overdo it too much. Try to have a good mix of everything, you know?

Good point, GG2. How about some good old Aussie stuff, since this has been an Aussie dominated thread?

I'll do the thread so you and Ali aren't distracted. :wink:

How's Cape Catastrophe, South Australia?

Alright, so I really liked it. Not everything was up my Ali, but alley still did a really good job on it. Some strange choices that could have been pissed off, and there were some songs that I thought were frankly rubbish. Fortunately, there was much to make up for it, too. I think I give this a B-. It was very good, with a few really inspired segues. So good on you, Ali!

Alright, so I really liked it. Not everything was up my Ali, but alley still did a really good job on it. Some strange choices that could have been pissed off, and there were some songs that I thought were frankly rubbish. Fortunately, there was much to make up for it, too. I think I give this a B-. It was very good, with a few really inspired segues. So good on you, Ali!

Thanks! :up:

I know it's pretty impossible to make a list that someone else will like all of, and I know I could have done better with making it all "flow" and stuff, but I'm pretty happy with it for a first try. I think it suffered from me not being able to make up my mind what I wanted it to be, so I probably threw a couple of different ideas together and they didn't always stick.

Glad you mostly liked it :D

And with that, I'm for sleep!

:wave: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom