Chicago I Setlist Watch and Party Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO, anyone remember when Axver said his girl was > everything. And this setlist was everything. She must be amazing@!#$%^&^%$#$%^&*&^%$#@$%^&*&^%$#@

LOL

:wink:

nuke126 said:
why would gorman record bad, and not first time or disco...... ???

What?

I said he recorded The First Time, and he'll be sending it to me soon and I'll pass it on to everyone.

He hasn't mentioned Discotheque to me.

Remember something about Chicago in the first leg: the band was hit with that terrible review (prompting Bono to even have lunch with the critic) back in May. Maybe tonight, as they swing back through town, the band felt like it had something to prove.

TheBrazilianFly said:
I honestly think that the Pearl Jam show made the band think about changing their setlists! Bono DID said that he was turned into a believer again!!! :wink:

:rockon:

I agree! Clearly, they did some thinking about this one.

Whoa man. I hope this really is it, because I have to go to bed now. Acoustic Walk On, Discotheque, The First Time... :drool:

They should come back after 40 to play Crumbs...

Just like they did after Walk On at Torino. :drool:

Jamescorymiko said:
SO, anyone remember when Axver said his girl was > everything. And this setlist was everything. She must be amazing@!#$%^&^%$#$%^&*&^%$#@$%^&*&^%$#@

LOL

:wink:

You better believe she's bloody amazing. :drool:

(What, me, biased?)

jon_lemire said:
Remember something about Chicago in the first leg: the band was hit with that terrible review (prompting Bono to even have lunch with the critic) back in May. Maybe tonight, as they swing back through town, the band felt like it had something to prove.

this is a good point

jon_lemire said:

indeed...

great set, genuinely exciting. maybe the band was getting bored with the standard set.

every night can be like this. the rest of the leg would be outstanding if they pulled songs out of their ass like this.

and bono f-ing up the lyrics at the end of walk on shows that they can take more risks live, screw up a bit, and the show doesn't suffer at all. i hope that the enormous crowd reation to walk on makes it a bit more permanent.
kick ass show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom