Check it out! new official remix of Original of the Species!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put Larry's original drums over this remix, and it would be a hundred times better than the album version. This song is so much better without Edge's Chiming Guitar™.

GibsonGirl said:
Put Larry's original drums over this remix, and it would be a hundred times better than the album version. This song is so much better without Edge's Chiming Guitar™.

:yes: There's just too much chime on the album. :crack:

:|

*calls dog kennel* "hello, I have this gang of bernese mountain dogs that are running wild in my thread. How soon can you get here to pick them up...... ok... thanks"

Unless you're someone like me who hears the phrase "hot ass" and thinks of it in a bad way.

Like: "Ewwww, it smells like hot ass in here."

So I don't think I'd care for hot ass everywhere.

corianderstem said:
Unless you're someone like me who hears the phrase "hot ass" and thinks of it in a bad way.

shut it you:madwife:

hot ass

:wink:

corianderstem said:

i dont know anybody that says that

i'm getting sick of going from thread to thread telling you guys to cut this out. you guys are upset u2man got banned, and that's fine. but you guys have been told several times that these comments and changing your avatars isn't going to make us change our minds. continuously going against what the mods and admins have told you to do (which we've asked of everyone every time someone is banned) will only make things worse.

Avatars with Bernese Mountain Dogs inside them hardly counts as talking about banned members.
Address the talk about him if you please, but threatening to ban us all, or other further consequences based on our avatar choices is out of control.

PlaTheGreat said:
Avatars with Bernese Mountain Dogs inside them hardly counts as talking about banned members.
Address the talk about him if you please, but threatening to ban us all, or other further consequences based on our avatar choices is out of control.

Justin flat out mentioned U2Man, and you guys are discussing banning. How is that not talking about him?

If you feel that the mods are "out of control", you don't have to post here. This is a privately owned and run board, and there are rules. If you don't like the rules, you don't have to be here. Khan is just doing her job, and you aren't showing her any respect.

If there is anymore talk of this here, this thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom