changing up ....the video from italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kinda pompous to say "we want our songs" they're the band's songs, and more then a few of those songs were played on the last tour...being the fly and running to stand still...i think we've gotten plenty of gifts this tour in terms of rarities, i have no complaints. never understood complaining about U2 not playing songs...at shows you're probably not at anyway..i don't get it =/

How many songs did they fit in there? 20? 25?

Honestly, if the band played a set of all those songs, people would start whining about
"Where is Until The End of The World???"
"Why did they stop playing Ultraviolet???"
"I WANT STREETS BACK"

and on and on.

Seriously, Italian U2 fans, in the last 3 Italian concerts, you've gotten

Ultraviolet
Unforgettable Fire
Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
Electrical Storm (!!!!!)

and very soon, they'll play Mercy for you. Now rewind back to May-June 2009. Could you ever dream that you'd be hearing those songs live?
What more do you want?

Even if those aren't our songs. I can't help but agree with this video in a way.
If the first album i would have heard by U2 would have been NLOTH or ATYCLB (how to dismantle was ok), i dont think i would have liked them as much, or at all.
We, at least i, fell in love with the Joshua Tree U2 and the Rattle and Hum U2, i fell in love with the young U2, their earlier songs. And for that i would like them to play some of them once in a while.

you barely hear
exit
hawkmoon 269
trip through your wires
please
zooropa
in gods country
red hill mining town
acrobat
love is blindness
discotheque

...anymore

For my humble opinion i would rather like to hear love is blindness instead of acrobat for example..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom