"Change the world tour" in 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
According to U2place.com, who is quoting coldplayzone.it, U2 might play in a 5 date charity tour with Coldplay, Pearl Jam, The Cure, Sting, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, REM, Macy Gray and Elton John.

Did anyone hear anything about this?

too good to be true , but who knows ?!
when was the last time , they did a thing like this , 20 years ago
i expect them to go on vacation for about a year or two , like they did after popmart/ZootVZooropa/ElevationTour shows , time to go to france/dublin /tropical islands , i wish i could , and if i could , i would .....
:drool:

Wow, that would be some show. I doubt I'd get to see it, if it was only 5 dates...one can dream.

They haven't done something like this since Amnesty International right?

How about we forget about U2, Coldplay, Pearl Jam, The Cure, Sting, Bruce Springsteen, REM, Macy Gray and Elton John and instead just have David Doing shadow puppetry on stage to Moss Garden :drool:

as long as ticket holders are handed barf bags for the Macy Gray portion of the show, i think it would be very successful!

Where the hell does Macy Gray fit into that list??

I don't see it happening, but maybe because I'd just rather not see it happen. Just go back to the studio.

no way jose.
but if,there's always but if, but if they do it, it will be in these 5 cities(saying this with full seriousness)
New York
Los Angeles
Miami
Seatlle
Toronto

no other continents would have their show,in fact, replace Toronto with any other USA city and you'll get the tour places

Elton John... let him play "saturday night's alright for party" and "the bitch is back" like in LIVE 8 and I'll drool :drool:

Pero said:
no way jose.
but if,there's always but if, but if they do it, it will be in these 5 cities(saying this with full seriousness)
New York
Los Angeles
Miami
Seatlle
Toronto

no other continents would have their show,in fact, replace Toronto with any other USA city and you'll get the tour places

Not London? :sad: Or Paris?

Pero said:
no way jose.
New York
Los Angeles
Miami
Seatlle
Toronto

I don't understand the source of your confidence. The Conspiracy Of Hope didn't go to three of the cities you named (Seattle, Miami, Toronto) and I don't see why you view them as so definite.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were just a trek through the USA, but like I said earlier, I don't think this is about to happen.

Back
Top Bottom