Cascade d'Arse, Pyrenees, France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants by 6, but that might just be an emotional hedge.

Vazza!! I don't hand these out often but :hug:

How's saving the world been treating you? See any fat, balding liars lately?
Pats by 2.

:hug: to everyone! I failed to save the world, left Rwanda with nothing but a t-shirt from an alternate sports universe (several, actually...did you think I'd sell my only one? A whole box of 'em got sent to Congo) and am now unsuccessfully trying to prostitute myself aka job hunting. Wooohooo. I have been having adventures since leaving Rwanda, like in India and Wyoming. Wyoming was more foreign of a country than India.

Also, what is up with all you other Superthreaders copying Ian and Khan and shacking up???? I shared a hotel room or two with NSW but we never did the nasty.

i'm lame enough i'd go to the third world for the rejected champs shirts!
I joked over and over again that I wanted to find Red Sox 86 World Series champs but it was surely in rags, so I was on the look out for Patriots Perfect 19-0...AND THEN I WALKED INTO A BAR AND A DUDE WAS WEARING IT.

I was literally speechless. As in stuttering and unable to say a sentence. I am not just a prolific typer but a prolific talker, so this, I assure you, was a first.

Pats by 2.

:hug: to everyone! I failed to save the world, left Rwanda with nothing but a t-shirt from an alternate sports universe (several, actually...did you think I'd sell my only one? A whole box of 'em got sent to Congo) and am now unsuccessfully trying to prostitute myself aka job hunting. Wooohooo. I have been having adventures since leaving Rwanda, like in India and Wyoming. Wyoming was more foreign of a country than India.

I hope Pats by 200.

Wyoming is the closest you can get to being excommunicated from society in America. At least India has a society.

Can't say much for myself with regards to globetrotting, but marriage is a pretty crazy adventure in and of itself. And I got more than just a t-shirt out of it. :)

I hope Pats by 200.

Wyoming is the closest you can get to being excommunicated from society in America. At least India has a society.

Can't say much for myself with regards to globetrotting, but marriage is a pretty crazy adventure in and of itself. And I got more than just a t-shirt out of it. :)
Uh yeah why don't you tell me about that, as I'm just learning about it RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Uh yeah why don't you tell me about that, as I'm just learning about it RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Are you fucking kidding?? I'm donating some interwebz to Rwanda as we speak, what the fuck

Yeah, Ashley and I have been married for like a year now; it was only the biggest Interf news since Bono's back exploded!

Are you fucking kidding?? I'm donating some interwebz to Rwanda as we speak, what the fuck

Yeah, Ashley and I have been married for like a year now; it was only the biggest Interf news since Bono's back exploded!
Yeah when I got online in Rwanda Interference wasn't my priority. Except when I was getting tickets for South Africa.

When did you guys start dating? Wait how old are you guys? Weren't you in high school when we last talked?

Yeah when I got online in Rwanda Interference wasn't my priority. Except when I was getting tickets for South Africa.

When did you guys start dating? Wait how old are you guys? Weren't you in high school when we last talked?

We started dating in March 2009, so you were no longer a regular by that point, and I can understand why you didn't notice. Honestly, we weren't big on broadcasting it at the beginning anyway. All that Kheen hype :tsk:

I'm about to turn 21 in a couple of weeks, Ashley's 24, so I guess, yeah, I was in high school at the time! Crazy. I'm graduating college next fall.

I wanna see a wedding picture :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

There are a bunch of pics later in THIS MASSIVE THREAD DETAILING EVERYTHING

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f200/trashley-the-wedding-album-appreciation-thread-205086.html

But this one is an all-around favorite:

DSCN1346.jpg

Ian made it sound like there were 10 people in here :angry:

lolololololol nooooooooo...not anymore.

Trashley!! Hahaha I love it. Ok I need to go to bed but I will peruse those pictures. Goodnight everyone, nice checking in, congratulations Trashley (love it. ahhahaha) and liam, are you still a suicidal ipod listener? I suppose I'm still an alpaca.

:wave: fine, buh-bye!! I still wanna see a wedding picture. And which song did you use for the first dance? I'm assuming it was U2?

:angry: Patience. The world wasn't saved in a day. Or, in your case, ever.

We danced to this funky number

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HI_xFQWiYU&ob=av2e

To be honest, I can't remember a great deal about what was and wasn't played because the DJ didn't give much of a shit about the playlist we gave him. I know Slow Dancing and Promenade were on there, and I think the latter was played.

:wave: Great having you around, Vazza. Don't let one quiet-ish night keep you from coming back; we're still crazy bastards on weekends.

Does the fact that Charlotte and I were eating a delicious dinner and watching David Attenborough make my absence at least a little excusable?

Vazza!!! (that autocorrected as Gazza, which is fucking awesome :heart:) I'd love to say my purity's dropped to 20% in your absence (I'm 21 now) but nope, it hasn't. :lol: I am off to Thailand though :hmm:

Please stick around! You're just what we need!

Varitek said:
I shared a hotel room or two with NSW but we never did the nasty.

I was wondering what caused the heart scare...

LemonMelon said:

*minor news

Varitek said:
Man this thing moves more slowly than I remember...

The golden days are gone :(

liamcool said:
Holy fuck, it doesn't feel like it was four years ago, Sally.

Go back to Starbucks, Seinfeld

Woah, Vazza!! Holy time-warp, Batman... And I've been watching tennis. Not as cool as David Attenborough, but this is a damn good match.

Aw, I missed Vazza, too.

We spoke too soon guys, Mum hasn't gotten a call back for sure saying she got the job. :depressed: What the hell is wrong with people?

I tried getting a job in December. They said they'd call me, they never did. Then nothing happened. I was like screw this and went on with my holidays.

Well, my mum's been looking for one since july of 2010. The more she gets turned down, the more discouraged she gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom