Caption thread #7: Caption-ating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Babydoll said:
i hope he says it again when they win their 5th and not get reprimanded for it. that oughtta show the FCC. :D

man he'd be in SERIOUS trouble then! they wouldnt allow him near a mic in the USA ever again!!!
yes, that also includes singing!
:lol: well Bono, back to Europe for you it is! :drool: not that I mind having him closer to meh again... :angel:

vba1333.jpg

:larry: Bono, God damn it, you breath stinks!!! I told you not to eat garlic bread before we shoot a video....
:bono: But i took some tic-tac afterwards....
:larry: Well they don't work.. (faints)

bono_212 said:
Did he say that last time around :ohmy:
uh I think it was the 2002 grammy's he said
'this is Effin Brilliant!'
and they did NOT like that :D when the superbowl thingy with janet jackson was there, it was being brought up again... that's why he saidat the beginning of the NPbreakfast
'Pray with me I don't say something we all regret, that one was for the FCC'
:wink: he's very very witty and self-conscious :)

oh I forgot, phisto brought me on this idea last night, but I didn't have to time to make the cap... *tries to remember*
edgebonoportugalpromoshoots2wt.jpg

:edge: I am SO master!
:bono: hey Edge, no fair! You are already taller, no need to brag! Lemme up there! Cmon! don't be mean! :scream:
bandpromo1111059km.jpg

:bono: 'WHO"S DA MASTER NOW! mauahaha Edge, have I told you before I got the biggest balls?' :cool: (ok it's just one, but still)
:adam: :edge: :larry: :'Not seeing, not hearing, not KNOWING that!'

Last edited:
vivalapopedge said:
^:lmao: Bono has the biggest balls? :lmao: Galeon..............:laugh: :lol:

I swear you I stole that :wink:
it was a caption in this pic... something along the lines of 'At least Bono has balls' or so ... it just... erm.. fits nice in the cap :wink: really.. I didn't mean anything with that! :angel:

Galeongirl said:

uh I think it was the 2002 grammy's he said
'this is Effin Brilliant!'
and they did NOT like that :D

I'm not sure if he said that then, but I know he said that at the 2004 Golden Globes. I couldn't believe it! But it's Bono so it makes sense :wink:

grammy06.jpg

:edge: We'd like to thank ::blahblah:
:bono: (off-side) Hey, Larry, I met Madonna back stage. She's like, this tall. She's like a purple Italian elf!
:larry: Bono, did Sly Stone give you his 'magic brownies?'

Kristin Machina said:
grammy06.jpg

:edge: We'd like to thank ::blahblah:
:bono: (off-side) Hey, Larry, I met Madonna back stage. She's like, this tall. She's like a purple Italian elf!
:larry: Bono, did Sly Stone give you his 'magic brownies?'

That is hilarious!!! :lmao: :lmao:

I hadn't noticed it anywhere else on the forum tonight... but did Sly Stone seem totally out of it? And he came in late, obviously, and they didn't even turn his mike on at first. Everyone else seemed very confused and uncertain... but then it got really interesting, because he clearly left way before he was supposed to! The rest were left to figure out an ending, and were VERY obviously befuddled in the process!

It was a nice tribute, though! :wink:

GracelandHarley said:

That is hilarious!!! :lmao: :lmao:

I hadn't noticed it anywhere else on the forum tonight... but did Sly Stone seem totally out of it? And he came in late, obviously, and they didn't even turn his mike on at first. Everyone else seemed very confused and uncertain... but then it got really interesting, because he clearly left way before he was supposed to! The rest were left to figure out an ending, and were VERY obviously befuddled in the process!

It was a nice tribute, though! :wink:

The dude had a big, blonde mohawk! Big blonde :censored: MOHAWK!! That's good TV.

Kristin Machina said:
:edge: This award means so much to us :blahblah:
:bono: Okay Larry, here's the plan...
:larry: Hmm?
:bono: Just as Edge raises his award triumphantly into the air, you tickle him under his armpits so he drops the Grammy; then I'll swipe the Grammy and we'll flee the country! You and me, on our very own island: With Edge's Grammy.
:larry: You're an idiot.

Meghan said:

:edge: This award means so much to us :blahblah:
:bono: Okay Larry, here's the plan...
:larry: Hmm?
:bono: Just as Edge raises his award triumphantly into the air, you tickle him under his armpits so he drops the Grammy; then I'll swipe the Grammy and we'll flee the country! You and me, on our very own island: With Edge's Grammy.
:larry: You're an idiot.

:lmao:

U2_400.jpg

:bono: Hey, Edge, this champagne tastes better when you drink it out of the trophy.

grammy007.jpg

:edge: Leave it to you to find new and exciting ways to get toasted.
:bono: C'mon, have some!
:adam: Hey, pass that along, will ya?

grammy064.jpg

:larry: You are such a lush.
:bono: Cheers, mate
:edge: (thinking) I'll think I'll sneak of with this extra Grammy before the boys catch wise. Who-hoo, two Grammys! I'm the king of the world!

Last edited:
*dies laughing*
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
that really cracked me up!
ok my contribution:
1c005c393do.jpg

:bono: Do you think these pants make me ass look big?

Yes Bono.. they do...

hehe just spotted this pic.. couldn't NOT do it
30f184fa1kz.jpg

:bono: I thought this was an exciting moment to pronounce I caught thee Biggest Fish Ever! :hyper:
:edge: :ohmy: tell me he isn't.... please tell me... SOMEBODY?

Carmelu2fan said:
Galeon, you are getting really good at this!! The Madonna one!!:lol:
thank you... but :reject: mrB's fine arse DOES look HUGE in that pic... what was he doing there? or what did he have in his pockets??
*gets urges for more captions.... gotta find suiting pics :lol: *

ok I ran out of inspiration already.. yes I have a concentration problem...
bonoandmacca6cb.jpg

:bono: *thinking* Ok now smile Bono, you KNOW you're gonna beat him... just smile and pretend to be nice to him...
:macca:*thinking* if that camera wasn't there I'd show this lil guy a nice piece of kung-macca! He ain't grabbin me award!!

Galeongirl said:

thank you... but :reject: mrB's fine arse DOES look HUGE in that pic... what was he doing there? or what did he have in his pockets??
*gets urges for more captions.... gotta find suiting pics :lol: *

i think he has the remote unit for the wireless microphone in his back pocket...not that i was wondering about that too! <blushes>

I've been away from PLEBA for a few days, let's see if I can still do this.. *rubs palms together* .........

Galeongirl said:
:edge: Err.. did he just say something about elephant poop? :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom