Cape Catastrophe, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HTDAAB sans Vertigo, All Because of You, and Sometimes
+ Single version of original, Yahweh alternate mix, Fast Cars, Smile and maybe Mercy

Would be a pretty brilliant album

Coldplay: They have potential especially with their latest album but X&Y sucked
Radiohead: Can be really amazing but sometimes don't live up to it
The Killers: Two albums in and have already released a song (Bones) worse than anything on any U2 studio album

The song Viva La Vida is bland and boring imo.
They shoulda released Mercy on HTDAAB.

Most of it is a parody. :drool:

"what do i think of when i listen to it? it conjures up images of the edge rubbing dubya's cock, of bono offering sex to the population of lesotho, of the other two with proper names moving to a retirement villa in orlando. at least two of them have some goddamn sense.

seriously, i don't even know why i bothered with writing about this trite assholes. u2 are a terrible band and are terrible people, and it is wrong to like them. thank you."

probably that I just think people like this need a life

The rateyourmusic entry for No Line On the Horizon annoys me

The reviews are utter crap; people give it 0.5 just because they have a grudge against u2

Why do they have a grudge against U2?

What is that bad about U2 that they wanna have a grudge, they've done nothing wrong.

I'd rather prefer people to have a grudge on Oasis, whos line up keeps on changing and Liam and Noel Gallagher are arrogant bastards!

"what do i think of when i listen to it? it conjures up images of the edge rubbing dubya's cock, of bono offering sex to the population of lesotho, of the other two with proper names moving to a retirement villa in orlando. at least two of them have some goddamn sense.

seriously, i don't even know why i bothered with writing about this trite assholes. u2 are a terrible band and are terrible people, and it is wrong to like them. thank you."

probably that I just think people like this need a life

Ahh, now we were wondering who did feedmewithyourkiss, whether it's a parody or actually somebody being legit.

I'll take credit for U2annhilate and NLOTHsloth. And maybe I'll do another, Oirishteen ... :shifty:

What is that bad about U2 that they wanna have a grudge, they've done nothing wrong.

I'd rather prefer people to have a grudge on Oasis, whos line up keeps on changing and Liam and Noel Gallagher are arrogant bastards!

Because U2 are U2; the majority of bad ratings for U2 on RYM are by people who never heard the album

Ahh, now we were wondering who did feedmewithyourkiss, whether it's a parody or actually somebody being legit.

I'll take credit for U2annhilate and NLOTHsloth. And maybe I'll do another, Oirishteen ... :shifty:

Give it 3.5 and all about me crying because U2 let me down so much

Here are your answers:

1. Larry Mullen
2. ATYCLB
3. Larry Mullen
4. HTDAAB
5. Larry Mullen
6. Bono's ego makes the Gallagher brothers look like modest and polite young lads
7. Larry Mullen
8. One
9. Larry Mullen
10. Larry Mullen is a fucking twat

I dunno, its probably because Bono's involved in all this political stuff, and afriac ect ect. Its all doing good I suppose, but some people just can't hack it. and they get Shitty.

I hold a bit of a grudge with Evan.......I mean Amyesence :wink: With their forever changing line up, and Amy's being a total bitch and all. In the end I just forget about it, and listen to the music and don't take noticed of all the band politics.

Wish I could do the same with U2.

Here are your answers:

1. Larry Mullen
2. ATYCLB
3. Larry Mullen
4. HTDAAB
5. Larry Mullen
6. Bono's ego makes the Gallagher brothers look like modest and polite young lads
7. Larry Mullen
8. One
9. Larry Mullen
10. Larry Mullen is a fucking twat
Can I round out the top 20?
11. Larry Mullen
12. Flower Child
13. Coldplay (no, seriously)
14. Larry Mullen
15. Chris Martin
16. Bono
17. Larry Mullen
18. Larry Mulling Jar
19. Larry Mullen
20. Larry Mullen is a stupid fucking cunt.

If this were Everything You Know Is Wrong, then we'd probably be talking about if bono was standing in a North West, or Nort East Direction while hitting the high c.

Or whether he hit the Rain Note ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom