CANADIAN Tour Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thetitans2k said:
I talked to someone who worked at the mts centre. He wasnt sure exactly when they were coming but he said they were for sure coming. This will be a great show.
That's the best news I've heard today. I hope it proves to be true. :hyper:

Re: Rehearsals in Vancouver

fah said:

Of all the rumours I've heard so far....

I like this one the best :up:

To "fah" and "Mucca" who scoffed at my posting the rumour wayyyyyy back at the beginning of January about U2 rehearsing in Vancouver.............. all I have to say is: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Wish I could say what I really wanted to, but I may probably get edited out!

Lick my ***! Mwah!!

Yours Affectionately,
VertigoVid

Re: Re: Rehearsals in Vancouver

VertigoVid said:

To "fah" and "Mucca" who scoffed at my posting the rumour wayyyyyy back at the beginning of January about U2 rehearsing in Vancouver.............. all I have to say is: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Wish I could say what I really wanted to, but I may probably get edited out!

Lick my ***! Mwah!!

Yours Affectionately,
VertigoVid

It's so interesting to see how different people interpret posts. I just read the exchange from your original post and I didn't think anyone was scoffing. On the contrary both the people you mention seemed to be wishing and hoping that your rumour was true.

Maybe I'm the one misinterpreting. :shrug:

Re: Re: Re: Rehearsals in Vancouver

ramblin rose said:

It's so interesting to see how different people interpret posts. I just read the exchange from your original post and I didn't think anyone was scoffing. On the contrary both the people you mention seemed to be wishing and hoping that your rumour was true.

No, I think you got it right :)

Re: Re: Re: Rehearsals in Vancouver

ramblin rose said:

Why do I not even recall this post....:huh:
I'm going to hunt it down...

Ok I found it...
Ramblin Rose - it is interesting how different people interpret posts cause I was hoping for that rumour to be true

if u buy tickets from any province, can u pick up tickets locally?? like buy from edmonton for vancouver concert??

ok thanks.. cause i bought tickets for events in another province and i chose pick up at ticketmaster outlet... :|

Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal

some Canadian U2 2005 tour dates:

Sep 12 Toronto
Sep 14 Toronto

Nov 25 Ottawa
Nov 26 Montreal

Last edited:
Official dates are up!

The dates
From U2.com:-

12th September Toronto - Air Canada Centre
14th September Toronto - Air Canada Centre
20th September Chicago - United Center
21st September Chicago - United Center
23rd September Minneapolis - Target Center
25th September Milwaukee - Bradley Center

03rd October Boston - Fleet Center
04th October Boston - Fleet Center
07th October New York - Madison Square Garden
08th October New York - Madison Square Garden
10th October New York - Madison Square Garden
16th October Philadelphia - Wachovia Center
17th October Philadelphia - Wachovia Center
19th October Washington - DC MCI Center
20th October Washington - DC MCI Center
22nd October Pittsburgh - Mellon Arena
24th October Detroit - Palace of Auburn Hills
28th October Houston - Toyota Center
29th October Dallas - American Airlines Arena

01st November Los Angeles - Staples Center
02nd November Los Angeles - Staples Center
13th November Miami - American Airlines Arena
16th November Tampa - St. Pete Times Forum
18th November Atlanta - Philips Arena
25th November Ottawa - Corel Centre
26th November Montreal - Bell Centre

07th December Hartford - Civic Center
09th December Buffalo - HSBC Arena
10th December Cleveland - Gund Arena
14th December St. Louis - Savvis Center
15th December Omaha - Qwest Center
17th December Salt Lake City - Delta Center
19th December Portland - Rose Garden

u2bigfans said:
if u buy tickets from any province, can u pick up tickets locally?? like buy from edmonton for vancouver concert??

I'm pretty sure you can do this. I bought Nine Inch Nails tickets in Edmonton for their Vancouver show, and picked them up in Edmonton before I went. Did the same thing for Tori Amos in Toronto. Phone Ticketmaster to be sure, but like I said, I'm pretty sure you can.

I'm going to be doing this for U2 in Ottawa, so I hope you can!

Did Ottawa steal the second Montreal show?

I'm very grateful I'll get to see them in Montreal, but I'm very disappointed they announced only one date, as opposed to 2 in Toronto. We hosted them 3 times on the Elevation Tour and were the loudest crowd on the entire tour. There's clearly room for them to add a second show after and I hope they do. Montreal is a sizeable city with a knockout crowd and it's a big fan base for U2. We want a second date!!

Jon

~BrightestStar~ said:
TO only got 2 shows?

Are these official from u2.com?

Only two. Your kidding right? Winnipeg didn't get any, not even Alberta and your complaining about two shows.:madspit:

This is absolute crap. As if there playing montreal, ottawa, and two shows in Toronto. U2 show some love to the west coast. Nothing in Alberta or Winnipeg. They really messed this one up. hopefully i can go to minneapolis.

From the way the dates are set up it looks like there could be extra shows added to either the Chicago or Toronto dates.

I'm disappointed that there are no shows scheduled for Western Canada (Edmonton or Calgary).

:hug: to all you Albertans

I was blown away when Vancouver got two shows. I was certain then that Vancouver would not be repeated on the third leg. That's cool. However, I assumed that Calgary or Edmonton were going to get a couple of shows on the third leg. Two shows in one city somewhere in Alberta. I was willing to bet my house on it. What a shocker, eh? :(

Might do some serious travelling now.

Back
Top Bottom