can anyone help make a cute signature for me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2_girlie_2002

War Child
Hello :)

I would love one, but I can't use it here since I am not a premium member. But, I would like to use it at some other U2 boards :)

Could anyone help me?

I have the 2 images picked out and what I would like said in it...lol...I just was curious if someone could put them together and make one for me.

I would appreciate it this massively. :)
If anyone can just reply or email me. :)

merci beaucoup!

Can you post the pic here and say what you want on it? My email is so slow :grumpy: I can make it or if you want it to flash or something I'm sure there's a girl here who can do that. Some people have better and fancier photoshop than I do. What do you want? I can make it the right size and put words on it if that's all you need. If you can't post the pic email me at u2kitten@yahoo.com and I will post it here or just try to make it, whatever you want.

Oh sorry I didn't see Miss U2 posted first, must've come up while I was typing. I'm sure her photoshop is better than mine anyway ;) :wave:

Last edited:
lol thanks girls :) I appreciate it very much!

I deleted your email by mistake miss...may I have it again...**oops**

Sending both pics to you both...lol

Keocmb said:
Yeah, what's with the signature only being a premium member thing? :rant:

ooh how did you put something into yours??

I have a ton of cute quotes and can't do anything with them! lol

U2 girlie, I got your email and the pics. Here is the problem I have: I can put them together, and I can write on a pic, but I don't know how to make them 'fade' into each other and leave a space in between big enough to write on. I could leave a blank space between, but I don't know how to do the fade effect. One more thing, when you put that many words with the adobe I have and shrink them small enough for a sig they get all funky looking and blurry :( I tried to make me one that said "I've been living so long with these pictures of you, that I almost believe they are real.." and I had to give it up.

So I can make one but it won't be exactly what you want :huh: I'm posting this because I know some of the girls, especially the mods, have better photoshop programs that can do more. I hope one of them can make it for you. Later I will post the pics you sent me here so people can see them.

thanks you both for trying so hard!
:)
Miss-U2 was able to fade them together but had trouble with lettering as well. I saved that in my Yahoo briefcase. I'm going to try and upload it here to show. Like you said Kitten, maybe someone can do the letters. :)

:hug: :hug:

you girls rock :)

Back
Top Bottom