Bummerville, CA, United States Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Northern Exposure is an American television series that ran on CBS from 1990 to 1995, with a total of 110 episodes. It dealt with a New York City physician, Dr. Joel Fleischman, who is sent to practice in the (fictional) town of Cicely, Alaska. Early episodes dealt with Fleischman's culture shock in the small town. As he became acclimated, more attention was paid to the town's quirky residents. While the show was nominally premised on the "fish out of water" conflict between Fleischman's big city ways and the small town mores of the Cicely residents, its focus shifted to dive more deeply into the quirky personalities of the eccentric townfolk.

Apparently, locals stalk the hospital to make sure they're the first to give roses. What a bunch of failures.

I'm beginning to doubt that guy was actually a pilot, since he just kinda drives around in his pickup truck all day kidnapping.

Wow, she knows how to start a conversation... Why IS everything in his truck covered in saw dust?

Stomach ache from too much Christmas candy is the highest priority? Really? There is a line of people around the corner.... That's the worst case of them all?

He's covering well, though, saying other people are sending them. No one will suspect a thing until it's already too late.

The only tension in this movie is the wait to discover why this film is called Christmas Under Wraps. Is Christmas under fire and she has to hide it?

They keep trying to get her to shop at the general store. I bet that's where they make the stepford wives.

I'm almost 100% positive that guy is in fact Santa... I think she's in the North Pole. I'm calling it.

He runs the holiday store where they build toys. He loves cookies. His son is the next in a long line of city founders.... THERE'S AN ELF IN HIS BACKYARD.

Also, the city appeared out of nowhere, no one can find it without being brought there....

It's the North Pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom