Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:
Next time U2 perform, I'll be there! :drool: :combust:

I'm so bloody excited after seeing that! :hyper:

Will you video stream is for us?

I'd love you forever if you did

Lila - my Hawaii fund is still sitting at zero. I am cry, especially after seeing tonight's setlist. :sad: I want to go so badly.

This might be my last setlist party until Hawaii, but we'll see.

wb kelly - now get to bed :wink:

Great party tonite! My butt's been glued to the seat for several hours (except for that bathroom run). Dinner's here, TV to watch. Cat to harass.

:love: you all :hug:

Diane L said:

Oh, that's fantastic!!! When is the next show again?

Saint Patrick's Day, the 17th!

MacHat, see you there! Are you going GA or seats? (I can't not go GA personally. It's sooo good.)

pattip2000 said:

Will you video stream is for us?

I'd love you forever if you did

I'll be doing audio streams in Australia. Probably not NZ.

I know gorman's been working on how to do a video feed ...

:wave: bye everyone! Praises unto whoever provided video/audio streams, they were FANTASTIC.

:hug: See you all in two weeks!

Axver said:

Saint Patrick's Day, the 17th!

MacHat, see you there! Are you going GA or seats? (I can't not go GA personally. It's sooo good.)

I'm in GA :drool:, I'm all about the GA lol

See you there! :D

Well, thanks all for an awesome evening, despite me not being able to see or hear the show.

Hopefully I'll be able to pop in for a bit of the rest of the shows! I'd hate to miss them.

See you all around! :wave:

MacHat said:

I'm in GA :drool:, I'm all about the GA lol

See you there! :D

Seriously, say hi. I'll be the guy with a blonde semi-fro, going for the October-era Adam Clayton look. I'm going GA each night ... the 17th is going to be hectic as hell. I fly in from Wellington that morning, then have to dump my stuff at the hotel before going to collect my tickets and then joining the GA queue.

I was thinking about getting seats for one of the Aussie shows that I'm going to, just to see the show from a different angle, but I don't trust people to stand. I can't sit through a rock concert, I have to get up and enjoy myself.

wow really great show!!!!
i'm sorry but i was so shocked to see the concert that i forgot about the setlist party...
sorry..shame on me!!!

good night!!! see u for nz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom