B's Pleba girls boot camp........who's going to the pokey?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, i was about to say Edgy looks totally pissed in that pic!!!:lol:

Awwww :hug: Mucca! It's crap, innit how we have to be so spread around!

Speaking of alcohol...
drunk Bono...

Bonobeer.jpg

Awwwww. :) He looks like he's having a good time.
*wonders if she could get him in that state and take advantage of him* :shifty:

Bono in coppers sandwich shock!!!! :ohmy:

I didn't get any study done today Mucca! :huh:

That's why i'm gonna try&get down to it tom&hence why i'm going to leave soon!

susanp6 said:
Bono in coppers sandwich shock!!!! :ohmy:

I didn't get any study done today Mucca! :huh:

That's why i'm gonna try&get down to it tom&hence why i'm going to leave soon!

:tsk:
lol it's ok I didn't get any of my Bio done either.....

Don't say I didn't warn about the cheesiy-ness......:slant:

1izfvllookdown.jpg

The water beats down, hard and hot. You close your eyes...let it flow over you. Hope to drown your sorrows....have them wash away. But you can't escape it..the hurt...and the tears slip down your cheek...unnoticed....and you weep, unashamed....you let all the pent up emotion out.
Over the pounding of the shower, you don't even notice the figure silently moving around on the other side of the curtain. Not until you sense you're being watched. You turn to see him standing there...watching you...slightly embarrassed at being caught...slightly unsure..and yet still damn confident. Only then you realize he's wearing nothing but his underwear...a pile of clothes on the floor behind him. You gape at him..the nerve....you prepare to tell him a thing or two...you're so upset you don't even really try to cover yourself. His eyes glance over you quickly...and despite his searing gaze..he only makes you more angry.
He becomes more serious now...gazing at you intently..as he slowly steps into the shower. He's already slick from the steam.....some of his hair sticking to his forhead. You snap out of your trance..take an involuntary step back...who does he think he is? That he can just waltz in here like nothing happened? Like he didn't hurt you...like you didn't tell him that you never wanted to see his face again....
He knows you're angry, upset, hurt...can see it in his eyes..by the way he hesitates. He runs a hand through his hair. He opens his mouth to apologize...to say his sorrys...you cut him off. "Get out, now." And you turn around, refuse to pay any more attention to him, mentally plead that he doesn't put up a fight.
There's silence...no movement. The steams swirls around you, the scent of him...and of soap..surroufnding you. The water a warm carasses on your skin....except...it's not just water.
You don't move. Can't move. Feels his hand as it trails down your shoulder..along thhe length of your arm...a slight touch...you shiver, despite yourself.
A voice, quiet, soft...words that are spoken yet still sound like song...
You're dangerous 'cause you're honest
...you continue to ignore him....he pauses...but than persists....
You're dangerous, you don't know what you want
....he presses a kiss to your shoulder...and ever so gently, turns you to face him. His blue eyes gaze into yours, you can't look away...
Well you left my heart empty as a vacant lot
For any spirit to haunt
...he's holding your hand now..absently....you pull away.
Hey hey sha la la
Hey hey
..He pauses again. Watches you...moves closer. You retreat again..watch the water droplets stream down his chest...
You're an accident waiting to happen
You're a piece of glass left in a beach
...And the whole time he's watching you. His eyes showing so much emotion...intense, impossible to escape. He reaches out....lightly pushes some of the hair out of your face..tucks it behind your ear...let's his hand linger there. You don't recoil this time.
Well you tell me things I know you're not supposed to
...he smiles fondly...and you can't help the warm feelings the memory brings you....
Then you leave me just out of reach
...his hand drops..and you feel a sense of loss from the lack of contact...
And your face must have given something away, because he moves closer now....and he looks so sad...such regret. And with all his heart he whispers "I'm sorry"...and you know it's true. His smile returns..small...boyish...disarming.
Who's gonna ride your wild horses
Who's gonna drown in your blue sea
...you feel his hand on your hip...feel yourself drawn closer to his body..his warmth....
Who's gonna fall at the foot of thee
...his fingers entwine with yours..as he brings them to his lips..presses a kiss there...And your body is against his now. He's warm, slick...strong..you close your eyes, rest your head on his shoulder. He leans down, kisses your cheek...begins again...
Well you stole it 'cause I needed the cash
And you killed it 'cause I wanted revenge
Well you lied to me 'cause I asked you to
Baby, can we still be friends
...you smile as his hand works it's way inwards...sliding up your back...he rocks slightly...a slow dance...in the steam...your body wrapped in his warmth....
....and slowly he's moving you backwards..his body an insistent force...
Who's gonna fall at the foot of thee
...but he can't get you that easy....instead you turn..breaking from his grasp. Turn into the stream of water, face tilted back....try and ignore him...but only for a moment....
He moves close..right up behind you. Nips your ear before in a gruffer voice, his accent thickening...
Oh, the deeper I spin
...he runs his hands down your sides now...resting them at your hips...he leans in, nips your shoulder....
Oh, the hunter will sin for your ivory skin
...he licks a drop of water from your collarbone...
Took a drive in the dirty rain
To a place where the wind calls your name
Under the trees the river laughing at you and me
Hallelujah, heavens white rose
His hands work their way inwards...wrapped around you now. Holding you close. And he's placing butterly kisses, on your neck...shoulder...back as he continues to speak/sing....
The doors you open
I just can't close
...and he moans...softly...buries his face in your neck. And you know you forgive him, that he does care about you, love you...would never hurt you on purpose...
You turn your head..seek his lips. And his kiss is hungry....hot and insistent. You try to turn..but he breaks of, gets that sly grin....
Don't turn around, don't turn around again
Don't turn around, your gypsy heart
...his eyes dance...his hands wander...
Don't turn around, don't turn around again
Don't turn around, and don't look back
...you obey...whimpering slightly...his mouth and lips reaching every part...making you want more....
...He turns you suddenly, presses you against the wall..water streaming over you both...
Who's gonna taste your salt water kisses
...and he kisses you hard..capturing your mouth.....taking advantage of your small gasp...
Who's gonna take the place of me
..he backs away, rests his forehead against yours..watches you silently...his hand holding your waist..holding you close...
..You smile..and he smiles back...before leaning in close again...his lips brushing your ear...
..he kisses your temple...
Who's gonna tame the heart of thee
...he kisses a path to your lips. Nibbling on your lower lip. His one hand wanders down...along your thigh..raising it up...you close your eyes..tilt your head back..he takes this chance to taste you..before moving to your shoulder..placing a soft kiss, beofre biting down, leaving a mark..a sign of him...and that you're his...and that he is yours.

:reject: :sigh:
(sorry bout the spellin errors)
:reject:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Haven't touched my stats paper. I also have a lab meeting tomorrow that I've not prepared for.

*hanging head in shame*

Later, Mucca!
:uhoh:

i know the feeling. was supposed to have an article submitted to an editor by march 25th. oops.

VintagePunk said:
Hiya Ruff!! :sigh: deadlines blow. :madspit:
i was determined to get it done before the tour opener...then i got all carried away and distracted and had such an exciting time that academia just isn't doin' it for me :madspit:

girls, i have the perfect pleba girls' get together idea...i tell you it's perfect! :hyper:

ruffian said:

i was determined to get it done before the tour opener...then i got all carried away and distracted and had such an exciting time that academia just isn't doin' it for me :madspit:

My motivation has been completely sucked dry. I haven't had a term/summer off since summer 2002....and for the past year, the couple of weeks I've had off between terms, I've still had the thesis stuff hanging over my head. All academic pursuits should be suspended till the end of the tour.

two shows have been added for november 4th and 5th...in...

LAS VEGAS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom